6

*Aurora pov*

*2 weeks later*

Julianna has actually been standing on what she said about the whole being "friends" thing and all. Even though I don't want to be her friend. Correction can't be her friend.

She runs towards me every morning on the way towards campus with her big ass camera. And she always wants to take a picture of me on it.

And I let her obviously. It's Julianna we're speaking about. I'll let her do whatever she wants to me. And I mean whatever.

Shes so cute and precious. We've only known each other since the school year started but it feels like I've known her for a century.

I try to memorize her favorite color, clothing brand, food, artist, even the type of camera and camera quality she loves, everything about her. I mean I genuinely wonder every morning how the fuck did I ever live my life not knowing this woman?

I'm not sure but I do know I definitely don't want to live life without her ever again.
—————-

I just got done eating breakfast in the cafe I go to every morning just as Julianna makes her way towards the window peaking at me.

I don't think she knows I can see her but it's kind of cute though. She does it every morning. But I've just never spoken to her about it. And I don't plan to either.

Julianna looks at me and starts smiling. I take that as my queue to leave. I get up, pay for my food, and  dip.

I go outside and run towards Julianna. I have to run so much just to be able to catch up with this woman. I kind of love it though. Or maybe it's just her presence I love. Idk.

"How did you know I was out here?" Julianna question me as I finally reached her.

"Just had a feeling," I said while winking at her.

"Mm ok," she said while looking towards the left at a pretty duck pond.

"OMG OMG LOOK!" She screamed while aiming her camera at the duck pond.

I love the way her eyes get so big and bright when she sees something she loves or finds pretty. It's so cute. She's so cute.

"Yeahh I seee," I drawl out my words so I don't sound rude.

She starts looking through the photos on her camera as we walk closer and closer towards campus.

"OMG THIS ONE IS SO CUTE  AND PERFECT LOOK AURORA,"Julianna screams once again this time jumping in circles in the air.

"I wanna see," I say.

She runs up to me and jumps on me. I catch her. Obviously. And she happily shows me the perfect picture of the duck, sitting on a leaf, on the pond, staring straight at the camera. It is in fact the perfect picture. Not as perfect as ANY picture of Julianna but still pretty perfect.

——————-

How did y'all like the new pov?😏 anyways I need a new schedule for writing chapters. I think I'm gonna start writing them twice a week now. Also Aurora pov is SO much more calm than Julianna's povs. I didn't even mean to do that.

It js happened 😭 did anyone notice that I said the words "picture perfect" in this chapter well technically I said "perfect picture" but still. I think it's pretty funny bc the original title of this book was "picture perfect". Also I've been binge watching SOO many Sturniolo triplets videos recently. Not that anybody cares but yeah.