13

I took my camera off the desk and left my house for class.

I was skipping the whole way there.

If you can't tell I'm soo excited to see Rora today. Even though we left off at a bad ending the day before. Todays a new day! And hopefully she's better now from whatever it was that had upset her.

I finally made it to class and sat in my seat that I've been sitting in since the school year started.

On my way here, I had brought Aurora and I favorite cafe drink.

I patiently waited for the empty seat next to me to be filled by the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon but she never showed up to class?

I tried texting her.

Probably like 143 times if we're gonna be exact.

But she never answered.

Not even once.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe she's just busy! Maybe she was having some family trouble or something.

Yeah that could be it.

——————

I stayed in some warm Disney pajamas with tears stained all over my face as I just got done watching the movie lost and delirious.

They should've been end games I think to myself just as my phone dinged.

I looked down.

It was a text from Aurora.

My Aurora.

I immediately stared at the message.

"I'm fine baby. Get some sleep."

That was the only thing she said.

The only words.

After not responding to the hundreds of text I had sent her all day. Worrying about her.

I didn't reply.

I just decided to leave it on seen.

Take her advice.

And sleep.

———————————————————————-

Heyy guys. I had to take the eoc today🥲 I think I did good tho! It was pretty easy tbh ( I don't know if that was a good thing or if it means I did terrible but I hope not) . I also wanted to say something else but I forgot what it was😭