11

* Auroras pov*

I get out of bed thinking about the date idea I had planned for Julianna in a couple of days. Just as I started thinking about her while brushing my teeth, I got a call.

"Goodmorning Rora! Are you hungry?" I stared at the other side of the screen.

"Yes." I replied.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I was hoping you"

"Rora."she stated.

"Baby," I simply replied back.

"You're not funny."

"Who said I was joking?"

"Haha hilarious, now what do you actually want, I'm at a cafe right now"

"Are you on the menu?" I asked.

"You're so unserious, what am I gonna do with you"

"Mm eat me instead!"

Julianna let out a long sigh.

"This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?"

"Yup!"

———-

I took my seat next to Julianna as she handed me a caramel Frappuccino. She knows my exact order. She's such a thoughtful woman.

I tried to pay attention in class but it was getting so boring so I just spent my time staring at the beautiful woman beside me instead.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said while doing a bad attempt of winking at me.

Did she just steal what I said to her on the first day of school? Wow so unoriginal.

"Oh? You noticed me looking," I replied back.

"Well I mean yeah, your pretty hard to miss, but I'll let it slide since your cute"

"Ugh be more original, Julianna"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Julianna stated trying to play stupid.

"Mhm copying what I said to you on the first day of school, you must wanna be me or something"

Or I don't know, maybe you wanna be in me instead!

"Don't hate the player, hate the game baby, I saw a chance and I took it!" Julianna says.

"Did you just call me baby?"

"You call me that all the time, what's the big deal?"

"You've never called me a name other than my name that's the big deal"

"Well I mean you've asked me on a date so you're basically my baby now"

"Awe Julianna just called me her baby! This calls for a celebration!"

"Celebration like what?" Julianna asks confused.

"We should celebrate by me eating you out," I whisper in her ear with a smile on my face.

"We're in class, Aurora"

"We're not gonna be in class all day, Julianna"

"I cant with you"

————————————————————-

Heyy guysss I'm ngl I've been losing motivation to write😭 and Ik what end goal I want to write this book but it's just the filler chapters that get me yk. Bc I js never know what to write for the fillers chapters also there's gonna be a lot of "Aurora pov" in the filler chapters (for example this chapter) and that's bc in the later chapters it's gonna be wayy more Julianna pov so yeah enjoy auroras pov while it lasts😭