I love you- Nika Mühl

I stood up from the sidelines of my girlfriend's game as confetti had just appeared in the same grayish blue as our school colors. I could help but have a big smile on my face. I put my camera down and ran up to Nika; we hugged tightly before she pulled away mouthing the words 'I love you', I stood there with an even bigger smile on my face. Before I could say anything she was pulled away in the camera woman's direction, I hugged the rest of the girls and congratulated them truly happy for my new friends and girlfriend.

When Nika and I got back to her apartment , I changed into her hoodie and my black sweatpants, I lied back into Nika's bed with a smile on my face. She looked down at me since I had moved my head into her lap, "hey baby," she said tiredly before kissing my lips; I pushed a little bit of her hair behind her ear. "When you said you loved me, earlier," her hand stopped moving through my hair, she looked down at me again. "I meant it. I love you so much, dijete." I smiled realizing what that word meant, before our first I rushed to the library to find a book on Croatian literature just in case. Then it hit me: I'm in love with Nika Mühl.

This was kinda short but idc. These are for me and anybody else who wants to read as well!