Azzi's sister- Paige Bueckers

A bit of this is inaccurate trust I know but it goes with the story..

My sister was on one of the best teams in the league (is that what you call it?) right now it's Christmas break and all the girls are at our house hanging out. I walked into the kitchen to grab my box of cheez-its. The girls were laughing about something I guessed happened in their locker room, when they saw me walking down the stairs Paige stopped laughing and looked at me still smiling, I sent her a small smile back and walked to the kitchen grabbing my cheez it box. My sister spoke, "yall remember Y/N?" She says still laughing, the laughter dies down. Paige is still smiling at me, "Heyy Y/N/N!" KK yelled from the couch, I giggled. "Heyy," I greeted still walking around the kitchen grabbing my stuff. "Hi Y/N," Paige grinned her arms folded over the back of the couch, "hi Paige," I smile waving and walking back to my room.

I lied in my bed watching Criminal Minds when I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in!" I exclaimed, Paige walked in. "Hey baby," she said crawling into my bed and getting under my blankets. I lied my head on her shoulder, we sat like this until Paige spoke up, "so he embalmed those people?" She asked her eyebrows furrowing. "Yeah," I shrugged "why?" She asked still confused, "I think he's crazy," Paige hummed in response. Paige spoke again "I'm really glad you're my girlfriend." She blurted out, I could hear the happiness in her voice "you are? I'm happy you're mine, too." I say scratching her head softly, "maybe we could tell Azzi," she replies feeling for my hand and moving off of her head and holding it, I smile. "Maybe we should tell her," I muttered sleepily , she rose up and kissed my lips. I was practically asleep, I could hear her whispering "good night, baby," then the door closed.

A few days after the girls visited Azzi and me went to lunch. We were waiting for our food when I started talking. "Paige and I are dating." I blurted out playing with my hands, Azzi's eyes went wide, "I knew it," she smiled, I furrowed my eyebrows "you're not mad?" She shook her head "literally all the girls including me ship you guys. I'm happy for you two." I beamed "thanks," I took a sip of my drink.

When we were home I FaceTimed Paige, she answered almost immediately. "Hey Y/N/N" she greeted with her biggest smile, "hi, I did something," I replied with a smile just as big as hers. "What'd you do?" She asked with an intrigued tone of voice, "I told Azzi about us. And she was happy." Paige almost choked on her water, "that's good, the whole team wanted us together so they were hyped up when I told them." She laughed, "even Geno?" I asked raising my eyebrows, she laughed again "yes, even Geno!"

Sorry I'm getting ready to write a Inês imagine