2. The ENDS.

Anaisha woke up in the morning with a sharp headache.

All the events from the previous day were revolving around her head. She hoped that it was all just a nightmare and when she will wake up everything would be normal.

But reality struck her hard.

She started crying remembering the words of Ibrahim.

Taking a breath, she looked around the room which was no longer hers as she have to evacuate today.

She got fresh up and got down to eat something, as she was hungry. When she settled on the dinning table with her coffee, she saw an envelope with legal stamp.

She tore open the mail and her eyes furrowed reading the starting lines of email. Then she widened her eyes and a quiver left her lips.

She was charged with embezzlement by none other than the Malik group.

['Embezzlememt' - a type of financial crime, usually involving theft of money from a business or employer]

She had worked as a loyal employee of Malik groups and now he's charging her for financial fraud?? After doing all this and breaking my heart and dignity, he wasn't satisfied yet??? I had to talk to him about this. He can't do this to me. I can't let him do this to me... I just can't...

*Office of Malik groups*

Anaisha dashed into Ibrahim's cabin without knocking. There he was, sitting in his chair like a king.

Ibrahim Malik, 6.2', 27 years, was born to Italian father and Indian mother. His father was a ruthless and tyrannical businessman. Ibrahim got the same traits from his father. Italian looks, well built muscles, green eyes which brew storm and chiseled taut jawline which can make any women's heart flutter.

Anaisha clenched her fists and said, "Please cancel this lawsuit, for the sake of our 3 years relationship."

Anaisha stood there in her white shirt and grey pencil skirt. Her cheeks and nose red from crying so much. Her skin looks dewy.

Ibrahim smirked at her and said, "truly like your father. Koi sharam nhi hai, koi self respect nahi." His voice was laced with sarcasm and disgust.

She trembled hearing those crude remarks from the love of her life. But not now.

She put her hands on his desk and asked with a bit of hope in her heart,

"Kya ye 3 saal kuch nahi the tumhare liye?"

"Cara Mia, you were always NOTHING for me apart from a pawn for my revenge. Now, mera time waste mat karo, jao yahase." Her tiny hope was shattered in million pieces.

[Cara mia- My dear]

At this point she realised that how he never said he loved her.

How could she be so blind in love.

But now its going to END.

.
.
.
.
.

After two days,

The court trial started, Ibrahim put forward all his manipulated evidence and proofs against which Anaisha can't really do anything. Anaisha have already lost every hope to win. No lawyer was ready to take her case as it was against the big Malik groups.

The judgement was declared that either pay 50crore penalty or be in jail for 3 years. She didn't had any financial aid so she had to chose the jail.

After the trial Anaisha stopped Ibrahim and said,

"From now on I will believe that I have never known you in my lifetime, you will be just a stranger to me and let's end it properly now.
WE'RE OVER."