5. The hope.

From now on the story will go by the character's POV.

VOTE AND COMMENTS 💗💗💗

------------------------------------------

Anaisha's POV

As I pace nervously outside the hospital room, my heart thuds against my chest. The doctor promised good news today, and every second feels like an eternity waiting for him to arrive.

"Anaisha?"

Dr. Dixit's voice breaks through my anxious thoughts, his kind eyes meeting mine as he steps out of the consultation room.

"I have some news."

My breath catches in my throat, a mixture of hope and fear swirling within me.

Dr. Dixit clears his throat, glancing down at the clipboard in his hands before looking back up at me.

"We found a match for Anayra's bone marrow transplant."

My heart leaps with joy, tears pricking my eyes as relief floods through me. I had found 7 months ago that Anayra has aplastic anemia - a disorder characterized by insufficient production of blood cells by bone marrow. Because of which she was not able to freely play with other kids, she can't run around as she gets tired too easily. Even when I always tried to be strong for her it always broke my heart whenever she was just walking in the park with me while staring at the group of children running around and playing. It felt to me as if the disease wasn't letting my daughter have her childhood.

But now finally she could have the surgery and Play with kids her age, race around, sit on amusement rides and enjoy her childhood without any risks..

I came out of my thoughts through Dr.Dixit's voice.

"But there's some condition by this donor..."

His words send a chill down my spine, curiosity piqued despite the good news.

"He wishes to remain anonymous. He Doesn't want his identity to come out."

I frown, trying to understand why someone would help us but not reveal their identity.

"Anaisha, See I know this person personally too so I can take guarantee that he's not some fraud or anything."

Despite the peculiar request for anonymity, I couldn't deny the overwhelming gratitude I felt towards this mysterious benefactor. My little Anayra deserved a chance at a normal life, and thanks to this stranger, she might just get it.