10. Heritage Villa --

"So tell me who is this Handsome guy now? You keep making new friends huh?" We both are having dinner currently and she's telling me about her day

"So tell me who is this Handsome guy now? You keep making new friends huh?" We both are having dinner currently and she's telling me about her day. Looks like she made a new friend now.

"He's... he calls pops as Dadu. And he's really tall and he always wears a suit." I nodded while chewing my food. I had asked Rina - her nanny about Anayra's 'New friend' and she told me they are harmless.

"Baby, Sara Aunt and AK will take you to amusement park. So you can trouble them all you want." We both laughed and then I added, "And also no going on fast rides okay? You're a good girl right?" I had to go out of the city tomorrow so I have to leave her with Sara and AK because they are the only ones I trust.

Tomorrow is a big day.

"Okay mumma, Anayra is a good girl." She replied happily.

"Good Good. So now who wants ice cream??" She got down from her chair and quickly went and stood infront of the fridge waiting for me to give her ice cream. I laughed as I picked up my plate and hers and put them in the dishwasher.

I served two Bowls of chocolate ice-cream as we sat in the living room watching Cartoons - specifically Barbie.

[A/n: I love writing mother-daughter duo scenes🥹❤️]

.............

*Next morning. At Breakfast table*

"Guys I'm telling you again that no fast rides okay?!" I said for the 7th time from the morning.

"Anu chill, we heard it and we remembered it and we already know it. Ofcourse we won't make Anayra sit in fast rides chill" Sara said as she gulped down her sandwich. She started coughing and Arjun quickly got up and went to her to pat her back and gave her the water..

"Aww aren't you two getting too cute now?!" I teased them. Arjun looked at me while shaking his head and Sara gave a small smirk to Arjun.

"C'mon guys just get married already!!" I exclaimed as Arjun came to his seat and sat while munching on his sandwich without saying anything.

"Isse shaadi karke zindagi thodi kharab karni hai!!" Arjun said slowly in a serious tone but we all know he's trying to tease Sara.

Sara scoffed and said, "Aww, your life isn't even that good to be ruined by me!" I laughed loudly at that.

"Okay guys. Stop it now and I'm leaving now." I turned to Anayra who was playing on the tablet. "Baby, bye bye. Mumma will be back by dinner." I kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"Okay mumma.. bye byee.." she grinned at me waving her little palms.

I went outside and sat inside the car.

..............

Finally after an almost 2 hours drive, i finally stopped infront of the big gates of my Family Villa.