8. Amore mio ❤️‍🩹

❝ Are you sure about this Anu? ❞

Arjun asked me as I stared at the screen in front of me. I can't stay in the shadows anymore. I can't let him stay in fucking peace when I had nightmares for so many nights of my life!!

" I'm as sure as anyone can ever be Arjun. I can't let that bastard sleep in peace for more nights than he already have!" I said trying to put out my thoughts to Arjun. Arjun is someone who doesn't really believe in Revenge. He thinks god will punish them and all. It's not like I don't believe in God or karma but for this specific person I would personally like to be the karma!!!

We both are currently in the basement of my house where I have set up my dark web network. I had covered my house in the safest web network i could ever create. I had learnt coding in college and I was pretty good at that naturally too but I never thought I would use my that skill like this. I have to work so fucking hard to be here, to be able to easily hack his system and this is the perfect timing for that.

I smirked to myself as I thought how Ibrahim will react. He loves his company more than anything in this world and i would enjoy crumbling this company pieces by pieces infront of his eyes.

Suddenly the baby monitor gave out a little alarm and I heard that Anayra's crying. I hurriedly got up and ran up to the house to her study room. I looked at her who has now kept aside her books and was sitting hugging her knees with tears in her eyes and a little pout.

"What happened baby? Why is my pretty girl crying?" I sat beside her pulled her in my lap. She sniffed a little bit and snuggled in my neck. I caress her back.

"Mumma, Will daddy never come to us??" And that made my heart sink. When she had started studying at that time she came to know that she should have a daddy too so I lied to her and told her that he's living away from us due to his work. I can't bring myself to say anything other than this.

"Baby, Mumma told you right that daddy loves you so much but it's just he's very far, and he has to handle his biiiigg company all by himself so he can't come." I wiped her tears, I feel so bad for lying to her but i can't ever let her be in even 1km radius of Ibrahim. I don't want him to ever know about Anayra.

Anayra is only my daughter!!!

Anayra nodded slowly. I picked her up and started walking with her in my arms while caresssing her head.

.
.
.
.
.

After making Anayra sleep I'm back in the basement, Arjun has left for his some important meeting.

I took a deep breath and finally started typing on my laptop. After 5 minutes I was finally able to breach the Malik Groups Network. They definitely made a strong web because till now, I had never taken more than 3 minutes to breach any networks.

I started going through their files and all then I saw a folder which was named as confidential. But I didn't had much time to check what was in it so I simply copied it to my PC and deleted from theirs because any second their Techs will start noticing the invasion in their network.