with you right in front of me

Tate's View

I walk into the office and Ethan looks up

"Good morning." Ethan says.

"Morning." I say sitting in front of him.

"You said you had something super important to show me." I say.

"Yes, I received a letter in the mail on your behalf." Ethan says, opening his drawer.

He takes an envelope out and hands it to me.

"Princess Y/n of Sweden?" I ask, looking at it.

"Mhm." Ethan says.

"You sure this is real?" I ask.

"That is the Swedish Royal Seal just like the one the United States Government has." Ethan says pointing at the stamp in the corner.

"What do you think the letter says?" I ask carefully opening the envelope.

"I dunno." Ethan says as I pull the sheet out.

I carefully unfold the sheet and read it.

"Dear Miss McRae, I hope this letter finds you well. I, like many other Swedes, are big fans of your music. Once a year, I host charity events and need a performer for the next event. If you'd be interested, please contact me at my personal number listed below. Sincerely, Princess Y/n." I read.

"There's no way." I say.

"Yes way." Ethan says.

"I literally remember watching Beyonce perform there on TV when I was younger and now I get to perform there?!" I ask.

"So you're gonna do it?" Ethan asks.

"Hell yeah." I say.

Ethan smiles and nods.

"I'll reach out to her and get some details." Ethan says.

"You really are the best manager." I say handing the sheet of paper to him.

"I know." He says.

I chuckle and he smiles.

Time Skip; Y/n's View