girl, you at my place now

Tate's View

"That's probably why Y/n didn't go with me to the airport

"That's probably why Y/n didn't go with me to the airport. She had to go fuck that bitch." I say crying.

"Don't call her that!" Mom says.

"I don't care, fuck her." I say.

"You sound more angry with this girl than you are you Y/n." Mom says.

"I'm angry at everyone! That bitch should've kept her hands to herself and Y/n should've never did what she did! She shouldn't have even looked in her fucking direction!" I say.

"And I'm angry with myself for believing everything lie she told me!" I say.

"Have you talked to Y/n?" Mom asks.

"No, fuck her. She's like those Princes that email you asking for money so they can get back to their country - it's one big fucking scam." I say.

"Okay, look, I need you to breathe. You're getting really worked up about this entire thing." Mom says.

"I feel like a fool. Not the mention I did that show for free because it was going to a good cause and she lied about that too." I say.

"What?" She says.

"She wasn't giving all of the money to those charities, she was keeping the majority of it." I say.

"Tate, that makes no sense." She says.

"It makes perfect sense." I say.

"If that were true, those charities wouldn't speak so highly of her. At some point, someone would have came out and said, hey we never got the money, she's a fraud." She says.

"Well-" I say.

"You sure this guy isn't just holding a grudge against her because of that joke she made about his hair?" She asks.

"Possibly but that doesn't explain the pictures of her with that woman." I say.

"Well maybe talk to Y/n about it." She asks.

"No, fuck her." I say.

"Tate, you can't act like you don't love her." She says.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask.

"It means you should wanna make sure that you're leaving her for a valid reason. Don't throw a good thing if it's just a misunderstanding." Mom says.

I sigh and nod. I hear a knock on the door and I get up. I open the door and see Y/n with Scott.

"Can we please talk?" Y/n asks.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

I gag and run down the hall.

Y/n's View

"That's not a good sign." I mumble.

"Come in!" A woman says walking to the door.