11-Dinner.

Milo POV.

In Alpha's book rule, it says that we need to obey the alpha in control rules, and around here we need to obey Alpha Elijah's rules, we know about him, we know that guy, he's one of the firmest alphas around here, he's worst than my own father, and Jame's late father and that man was ruthless.
We both stood to protect the two siblings, our soul, and her brother, but then the Luna came out, the Luna was pissed, and knowing how bad the alpha is, I expected the Luna to be put on a leash maybe, or placed in a cage, but the said Luna had the alpha apologizing, and making it up for him.

I guess, it's Stella's family magic, she got the two alpha's who are running after her, standing in front of her, trying to keep her safe no matter what, and she got a third wolf who's ready to work with vampires to get her back. The Luna invited us in, and then we were invited for dinner, the food was set and ready, and I noticed James taking a deep breath, smelling the food making sure that it was not poisoned.
"So Oliva tell me more about you," Luna Raphael says looking at the two siblings.
"Sorry uncle, I'm Stella, and he's Finn, Olivia is our mother," Little-star says, and I wanted to hit her right on the head, he can call her Olive for all I care, she shouldn't be correcting him.

"You say that, but all I see is my little sister," he says in a nice voice, so he's not going to kill us yet, but the night is still young, and Lil-star and Finn still have time to piss off the present alpha.
"We got some of dad in us too," Finn says, and Calesti smacks his side, trying to shut him up.
"Relax, they belong to my Luna, no one is going to be mad at whatever they say," Alpha Elijah assures us, but this wasn't our home and it's best if we stay on our best behaviour, the two siblings do belong to the Luna, but we don't belong to anyone and we could be getting in troubles.

"If you say so kids, now tell me who's the one that's followed by vampires, and how did that happen?" Luna asks.
"That would be me Luna," Lil-star answers, using the proper title.
"Call me Uncle Raphael girl, I'm Luna to everyone else, but I'm your uncle before everything else," he says with a smile on his face, he looks hardly older than me, heck he looks younger than James.
"You don't look old enough to be my uncle," she says and I was ready to put my hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"I know, but I'm a lot older than I look, they should've explained that to you already," he says and I look at him with a side glare now, we are taking good care of her, and we have explained things to her.
"They did, I know we don't get older, but you look very young," she says to him.
"Thank you, love, now tell me why do the vampires want to have you?" he asks her.

"Well, you see uncle, I might have had a third mate, and he's evil," she says and Luna Raphael's spoon fell from her hand, the alpha had to help him up, and handed him the spoon again, petting his thigh underneath the table.
"A third mate little girl, I know our family is crazy, but that's too far even for us," he says looking at her with a worried look.
"I don't know what happened uncle, but she got them all," Finn says in a whiny voice.

"Oh, believe me, love, you don't want to have more than one wolf, it took me forever to train this one," Raphael says pointing to the alpha.
"And it took me an hour to get him to behave, and it's only going to take me to be excused for the next five minutes to deal with him again," the alpha says looking at his Luna, the words were filled with sexual tension, and it made everyone feel uncomfortable.
"Stop it, I'll stop if you do," the Luna says begging him to let it go for now.
"So the third mate of your child, what did he or she do? Was they another alpha?" Alpha Elijah asks her.

"He wasn't another alpha, but he was one who liked to challenge the alphas," Cici says, telling him about her cousin.
"Oh, an alpha who wasn't strong enough to be an alpha, and how did he treat you?" the alpha asks her and she just shrugs.
"It's okay to tell us, the more information we know, the better we manage to help you, and we want to help you, we want to save you, so I can have my baby sister back in my life," the Luna says, so it's not just for us, it's for him too, so he'd get his sister back.

"He wasn't the nicest," she answers, we knew he wasn't the best with her, and we tried to limit how much time they spent together.
"And then what happened? If you don't mind sharing, whatever you say stays in this room, I know we're strangers to you, but by alpha laws, we're all family, which means it's our job to keep you safe, to stand up for you against vampires, and any other wolf, from the second Olivia called my soul and told him about her kids being souls, we became allies and a family," the alpha says welcoming us into his life, into his pack, this was a great honour.

"Thank you alpha, that's very generous of you," I say thanking him for his generosity.
"You're a messed up bunch, but those are my kind of people," he says with a smile on his face now.
"I feel like I'm part of the family already," James says, he's sounding more comfortable now, now that we're sure we're welcome and we can talk freely.
"I'm sorry for your loss alpha James, I heard you ran one hell of a pack, I'm sure you did a great job," Alpha Elijah says, making James blush.

"The little one saved me, I knew I shouldn't have stayed alive, but my soul was calling to me and I couldn't leave her behind," James says.
"And the third wolf, what did he think?" Raphael asks.
"Hated us to hell and back," I say with a groan.

"So the third wolf, hated both of the mates, wasn't that good the soul, and then what?" Alpha asks, it's not weird for wolves to hate their soul in the beginning, no one likes having a weak point.
"He rejected me, I felt emptiness instead of his soul, and then he was gone," she says sadly.
"Rejected you, what a crazy wolf, god have mercy on us," Raphael says in a sad voice, he knows that wolves who reject their mates are crazy ones, they go insane or on a killing frenzy. 

"I bet the story didn't end there, the wolf finds out his soul has two other wolves he has gotta share her with, he wanna be alpha but you're the real alpha, rejects and runs away, but the pain is too much and he's back," Raphael says, reading into the situation easily.
"He's not back alone, he got vampires with him," Little Star says in a sad voice.

"They tried hurting you?" Raphael asks her.
"They tried kidnapping me," she says with a sigh.
"So that's why Nathan told me about you the puppy who got away from a vampire and a wolf, you're famous little puppy," Elijah says laughing out loud.
"Thank you," she says blushing.

"You're welcome, what you need now is to stay here where it's safe, you got all of us, we're going to hunt that third wolf and take care of him," Alpha Elijah says next, a wolf who rejects his soul is better being dead before he gets himself killed.
"Can't we like just tell him to stop," Stella asks, I knew she wouldn't want us to hurt him.
"Talking to him won't be doing any good," Alpha Elijah says.
"But he's a good wolf, he's just hurt," she says.

"Sweetie, a wolf with no soul, they are insane, and it's better that way, better to them," her uncle tries to explain to her.
"But I'm the one who broke his heart," she says with tears starting to fill her eyes.
"Sweetie, you didn't do anything wrong, I promise this isn't your fault," Raphael assures her, but the tears have started and they weren't stopping anytime soon.

Raphael went up from his chair and came toward her, he hugged her tight, making everyone sit in their place feeling anxious and tight, no one wanted to push the Luna away, he might be her uncle, but we don't know him that well.

"Relax, she's the safest person in this world right now," the Alpha says again, she has three alphas protecting her, and a badass Luna, an acting Beta, and her own brother here with her.
"What about me Uncle? I'm Olivia's son too," Finn her little brother whines, getting the Luna's attention again.
"Yeah, you got her attitude," he says hugging Finn too.
"A drink?" the alpha asks us.
"Yes please," I say.
"The strongest you can offer," James adds.
"Being his wolf for the last thirty years I have great options," the alpha assures us with a smile on his face.