25-Shift.

Stella POV.

"But Milo and James said that I'm too young to do that," I say with a pout, I can't shift, and I can't reject him unless if I shift, and now I don't know what to do anymore.
"You're not too young, younger humans manage to shift after they meet their wolf, I heard your brother did it," the alpha says and I looked at him with wide eyes, Finny didn't tell me that.
"Babe, we agreed on not telling her yet," my uncle says and I turn to him with hurt filling my eyes.
"I'm telling mom," I say deciding to snitch on him.
"Great, now Olivia is going to chew me a new one," Uncle groans. 

"Back to her, she needs to shift, you're welcome to stay in here, I'm not going to throw you out of my house, so stay in here if you want to, or go back to your pack, she needs to shift," the alpha says in a firm and final word.
"I prefer if you stay, I can help you through shifting," Uncle says.
"We got a Luna at home too, she could help," Milo answers him sounding offended.

"No offence to your Luna, but she's been a wolf for a long time, she doesn't even remember how she did it, it's natural to her, I've only been a wolf for a hundred years now, every day feels like my first shift, and she's my niece, I'll do anything to help her," My uncle says.
"And the vampires won't dare to come into my pack, they tried to go into yours, but they won't come into mine. That Theo guy knows your routine and knows your land, it's safer to stay here," the alpha says, I turn to my two alphas, waiting for them to make the choice.
"Staying here won't be that bad, it's my home too," Scotty says, this is the place he calls home, not our pack, we can't just drag him away and put him in the way of danger, what about my mom and the rest of the pack, we'll be putting them in danger, so maybe staying here was better?

"I think it's better if we stay," James says ending the conversation, it's the final decision, we're going to stay.
"Good choice, you're all shaken, get some rest, this evening, we'll start training her," the alpha says, making both Milo and James growl.
"Guys, for her to shift, she needs to be strong mentally and physically, and training is going to be very normal," Scotty says.
"But Wolfie wants to get out, why make her stay in," I say, I don't need to get stronger, physically or mentally, I'm good, I just need to let her out.

"If your wolf comes out, she'll be too strong for your body to handle, she'll kill you from the inside out, that's why you're not allowed to shift yet, you're not young, but you got three wolf souls inside of you, which makes her much stronger than any regular wolf, future Luna," Alpha Elijah explains to me.
"So how do we solve that? I start running?" I ask them.
"Not that kind of training, call your father if you want to check with him, but we need to get her to start training on shifting, calling the wolf, and allowing her out little by little," the alpha says.

"Wolfie loves you," I informed him, she was very happy over the fact that she was getting to get out of my body and take a run.
"Tell her I love her too if she's anything like her uncle, she's gonna give all three of them a run for their money, well not Scotty, he's too nice, he'll let her do whatever she wants but those two, oh it's gonna be fun watching them run after her," the alpha says with a chuckle, looking at my two alphas.

"Can I see Finny?" I ask them, I wanted to have a small chat, a very small chat with him, and his wolf, and the fact that he's hiding that information from me.
"Finny is busy with his wolf, his wolf...uhhh...Froggie, is giving him some hard adjusting, he's with his wolf, and she's helping him," Uncle says.
"You didn't name your wolf?" I ask him with a raised brow.
"I'm not the one we're talking about here," Uncle says blushing.
"What is his name?" I asked him with a raised brow, I had the feeling that he was hiding the name from us.

"I never named him," uncle lies.
"Uncle," I say giving him my best puppy eyes.
"Hey, little one, can you keep a secret?" Alpha Elijah asks me and I nod, I can keep a secret.
"Then come closer," he says, Scotty had an arm behind me, trying to stop me, but I was faster and I moved away, I managed to get away from him, I stood in front of the alpha, and he got closer to me, close enough to whisper in my ear.
"He named him Thunder, that only after I told him Thunder god won't work," the alpha whispers to me, my cheeks turned fully red, I looked at my uncle and imagined him calling himself Thunder God, I tried my best to hold my laugh and then I walked away with my wolves.

"Come on Bug, let's go," Scotty says pulling me away and I couldn't help but laugh, I laughed out so loud, that they had to put a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.
"But he wanted to be called," I say still laughing, and they told me to shut up for a bit.
"We know, but we can't go around saying it out loud," Milo scolded me, he too was trying to hold back a laugh.

"What do you want for Lunch?" James asks me.
"A burger," I say with a shrug making him nod, we got in the car and drove off to town, we're gonna have dinner out today.
"Do you have work today?" I ask Scotty.
"No, I'm off work for the end of the week," Scotty answers me.

"Once we get this over with, you're gonna have to move home with us," James says looking at him.
"I know, do you have a fire station there? Maybe I can get Lion to recommend me," he says.
"Who's Lion?" Milo asks quickly.
"His other lover," I say with a shrug.
"Stella!" all three of them yell at me at the same time.
"What? I'm joking," I say with a shrug, but they kept on glaring at me, they didn't like my joke.

"Lion is the alpha of the neighbouring pack, and he's my boss at work," Scotty says.
"Yeah, we do have a fire station, you can just move?" Milo asks him.
"Yeah, I can, I'm moving with you guys, but I demand my own bed, I can't keep sharing with this monkey, she pushed me off the bed twice," Scotty whines and I giggled at him, I didn't mean to push him off the bed.
"We'll make sure that you got your own room," James says.
"I don't want a room, I can share with all of you," I say giggling.

Scotty got us in town and in a small restaurant we all sat down there and ordered some food, I had my burgers, while they had steak, we were busy eating when someone walked toward our table.
"Hey, Scott what you doing here?" she asks in a very whiney voice.
"I'm having lunch Laura," he answers her in a firm voice.
"Who are your friends," she says with a smile on her face, a very fake one should I add.

"Milo, and James," Scott says not saying what they are, wasn't he going to call them his mates, his wolves, and I'm his soul?"We're his boyfriends," James says with a big smile on his face, he only smiles at me, and this one is a fake smile, a very poisonous smile.
"Boyfriends?" she repeats with big wide eyes looking at us like we have grown a second head.
"Yeah, it's when two guys love each other, well three in our case," Milo says.

"I thought she was his girlfriend," she says looking at me with wide eyes.
"Oh, yeah, I am," I say with a big smile, and my smile got more genuine when I saw her face drop, and then she turned into a very shocked and confused look.
"All four of you, but how could you?" she says.
"Love from first sight," James says again.
"But there's three of you," she says looking at us confused still.
"It's called being polyamorous," Milo explains to her and she is still looking at us as if we're crazy.

"Scott," she says looking at him, but he stays quiet.
"Do you need anything else?" James asks her.
"You're sick," she says and walks away, once she left the restaurant we started laughing, it was funny, even funnier than my uncle's wolf wanting to be called Thunder God.

"It's not funny guys," Scotty says in a pouty voice, he was the only one not laughing.
"It's very funny though," I say objecting.
"It is, but she's a human, and now she's gonna tell everyone in the station that I have two boyfriends and a girlfriend," Scotty says.
"But it's true," I say my bottom lip starting to twitch, I was on the verge of tears, does he hate me? Hate us.
"I know it's true, but I don't want her to be spreading any kind of rumours about me, but whatever, her face was priceless," he says but he doesn't sound honest.

Found.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara