14-Scotty.

Scott POV.

"Guys, calm down," I say to them, I didn't expect them to be this jealous, not this early, they're not even sure that I'm their mate and they're acting all jealous over me, what did I do to deserve them, all three of them being mine, I couldn't believe my luck, I knew my mother used to pray for me growing up, but I didn't expect this generosity from the goddess.
"We nu like her," the girl, I believe she's a little girl says, I didn't know their names yet, so I decided to call her Bug, the two alphas agreed on calling me Ducky, and to be honest, I didn't even want to know their names, I could live my whole life without asking for them, I'll just call them mine.

"We?" I ask her, repeating her words after her.
"Wolfie, nice meeting you, I'm Stella's wolf," she says introducing her wolf to me.
"I'm Scott, I didn't name my wolf, sorry though," I answer her, it's a soul's thing, they like naming their wolf parts since they aren't born with them, since they don't share their mind with them since the day they were born like we do.
"I'm Alpha Milo and he's Alpha James," Milo introduces the names for me.
"Scott, not an alpha," I say and I could see Wolfie smiling.

"Good, 'cause they are very bossy, and the blondie one likes to hit people's bums," she says making James roll his eyes at her.
"You only got spanked a couple of times for misbehaving," James says.
"I don't think you'll be safe either, how about we run away?" Stella asks me in her wolf voice.
"He'll spank the both of us then, so we better stay," I answer.

"Smart guy, and if I heard you even thinking about running ever again, I'm putting you on a leash this time, no joke," Milo warns her, I wouldn't be that hard on her, but I wouldn't allow her to run away from us, from what I heard they are in danger, and that's why they came here.
"Now that I got my car, do you want to go throw me in the river as you put it?" I asked them, and they meant to have me shift, but I loved the metaphor.

"Yes, let's go and if he's not ours, then I'm literally throwing you in the river," James growls at me, he looks like he's ready to eat me alive, and I mean it in the dirtiest way possible, I heard alphas liked it dirty, I'm about to find out, I heard my wolf meowing in my head, now he turned into a kitty? What a simp.
"Good thing I can swim," I say walking with them out of the place and going toward my car.

"We can make you swim with the fishies," Milo says with an evil smile, from what I heard he's the nicer one, and he doesn't feel too nice right now.
"I wanna swim with the fishies too!" Wolfie says, not understanding what they mean.
"Sure honey, we'll take you the aquarium and you can see the fishies," Milo answers her with a shrug, as if it's a very normal answer to the previous statement.
"Do we have the alpha's permission to shift?" I ask them, not daring to ask alpha Elijah right now, he's busy, very busy.
"The alpha has adopted us into his pack, I say we're good," James says.

Wow, alpha Elijah adopted them? It was big news that they were allowed inside our territory, he doesn't allow anyone in, even wolves who have souls in our territory have to ask for a special kind of permission before being allowed in, and they are kept under close supervision. The news of them coming over had everyone in the pack talking, and rumours going around, they don't know about them being adopted in yet when that news goes out, the whole pack would be going crazy, but I wasn't going to tell them, especially if they turned out to be my family.

"I know this one spot, I love shifting there, it's mostly empty," I say heading to that point, every wolf has their special point, a place where they enjoy shifting, and we respect each other special spot, it's better than fighting all the time when in reality all we want is to be left alone, to cry over the fact that we haven't met our souls, or to help our souls shift, or to let out the anger from frustration from the said souls.

"I want out," Wolfie says through Stella's body, was she near shifting? The wolf is in control, she can talk, and show herself.
"You're too young to be out, you'll hurt Stella, no," James scolds the wolf, and she pouts, kicking the back of my seat with frustration.
"How long has she been with you?" I ask them.
"We'll tell you details when we know you're ours," Milo answers me.

"Of course, we're almost there," I assure them, parking the car, we didn't need to lock it, no one would touch another wolf's car.
"Go ahead, swim Ducky," James ordered me in his firm cold voice, I can't wait to hear that voice in the bedroom, even if I'm not their ducky, a night with them sounds like a dream.

I closed my eyes and then shifted into my wolf side, I'm fast and efficient, it doesn't take me much to turn into my brown wolf, I kept my eyes closed on purpose, I'm either about to meet my soul and mates, or I'm about to be disappointed and I wasn't sure which one scared me more.
"Go ahead Ducky time to swim," Milo says, they have moved, putting the little one between them, better for her safety.
"Or we'll take you to see the fishies," James threatens me again, I loved it.

I counted to three in my head, took a deep breath and finally I opened my eyes and they were met with hers, she's it, she's my everything, she holds it, my soul, the piece that's missing from me, but it wasn't just her, although she held the major part of my soul, she wasn't just it, it wasn't just her. The two wolves standing next to her, the ones that were her wolves as well were my mates, with them around, we were completed, finally a full circle, I have spent all of those years in nursing school, I worked all over the place, and then I moved to being an EMT, I was searching for something to fill in my blank.

I never wanted to be a killer, I was fighting that urge all the time, fighting the need to kill, to crave blood, so I turned into being a helper, into being a nurse and one who saves people instead of killing them.
'You're it,' I say in my head, my wolf saying those words, sending them to my soul.
'Actually, we're it,' James answers me in my head.

"Yay! So he's it! We can keep the Ducky now?" she says and I growled at her, they can call me Ducky, but she can't.
"What?" she says sounding hurt.
"He doesn't like being called Ducky by his soul, try another nickname princess," James says with a smile on his face.
"Okay, I'll go with Scotty for now, but only I can call you that, if anyone else does, I'm gonna eat them," she says with the same pout on her face.

'I won't allow anyone else to call me so,' I assure her, I'll have to talk to the guys in the station not to call me Scotty again, that name is now taken by my little bug.
"Wolfie says she wanna play, can you two shift?" she asks them, although she can't shift, but playing with the wolves always brings souls a lot of happiness.
"Fine," they both agree with her and shift right away, I have been around alpha Elijah, but never too close to him, I always make sure to keep some distance between the two of us. Now that I'm this close to two alphas, I'm terrified, they are stronger and bigger, and they looked ready to cut me in half and not in the way that I would enjoy.

I took a couple of steps back, trying to get away from them, I knew I didn't need to keep her safe from them, but everything in me yelled to keep her safe, to hide her away from the two alphas, but the fear had the best of me.
'Come here Ducky, don't be scared,' James teased me.
"Come play with us Scotty," she says in a very relaxed voice, her whole body laying on top of Milo, he was staying low to let her play and not fall.

'Scott, we're your mates, we'll never hurt you,' Milo assures me.
'Do I need to come and get you,' James taunted me again and this time he came toward me, he attacked me, and being the alpha he was stronger than me, he had me pinned on the ground right away, I didn't move, I was frozen there as he sat on top of me, he could kill me very easily now.
I closed my eyes ready to die, until another weight joined the one on top of me, I opened my eyes and saw that the little bug had joined him.

"Scotty, you have to push him off," she says pushing the big alpha off of me, and she managed to do so since he allowed her to, they played pretend fight together, and I watched them from a safe distance.
'You can play with us, you don't have to worry,' Milo says coming toward me, and nuzzling my neck.
'But you're the alphas,' I say reminding them that they're alpha and I'm not.
'You're our mate, if you promise to take good care of her and never fight with us over her, we'll love you forever,' Milo says.
'I second that,' James says falling down on the ground with the girl on top of him.