29-End Game.

Stella POV.

"Are you even trying? You're worse than your mother," my uncle offends me, or maybe I shouldn't be offended.
"Mention mom again and I'm calling her," I threaten her, he still looks young while she looks like my mom, so if he wanna have a fight why don't he have it with her, she can teach him a lesson or two.
"No Stella, that's evil," he says shaking his head at me, we both know that she'll chew him a new hole.

"Then don't say I'm baby Olivia, I'm Stella, her daughter," I warn him.
"Fine, I won't call you that," he agrees with me and I finally could relax, well not really relax since we're still working on my shifting, I'm close, very close to doing that, but then Wolfie would scare me and I'd hide and push her back inside of me.
"How about a break?" I ask him, getting a headache, the headache wasn't from all the practising we're doing, we've been practising for a while now, but it's there all of a sudden, I had a terrible feeling, a pain inside of my soul that isn't supposed to be there.

"Ahhh..." I screamed holding my chest, holding my heart, holding my soul, what's wrong with me? What's going on, I had a feeling something very bad was happening to my wolves, the souls were acting up, and I was terrified.
"Stella, are you okay?" My uncle yelled coming toward me, he held me, he kissed the top of my head, and he tried to calm me down, but the pain, the pain was too real.

"Elli! I need your help here," he calls to his wolf, while I turn into a small ball, holding my knees to my chest, trying to get the pain to stop.
"What's wrong? Is it her wolf?" the alpha asks walking toward me, he saw me on the ground in the fetal position.
"I don't know we have taken a break, and then she yelled," Uncle Raphael explains to him.
"Call the other wolves, they must have done something," he says, and he's right, it's the other's wolves, I could tell it's one of my wolves, but which one and how hurt are they?

The pain wasn't just pain, it turned into something else, I knew what this feeling was, it was the same one I was feeling when I dreamt of Theo, when I think of him, when I see him, everything connected to Theo makes me feel this dark and black feeling inside of me.
"Theo, Theo is around," I say trying to gasp for air.
"They're dealing with it," Uncle Raphael assures me, but I had a feeling this was different, this time they need me, we need to end this, we can't keep living like that.

"I need to get to them," I say trying to get up.
"No, they can deal with it, you're their soul, you need to be safe," alpha Raphael says.
"No, I need to be there with them," I say, I remembered the first night for us here, the way my uncle ran out, the way he stood up in front of his alpha, but I also knew that my uncle did and would kick anyone's ass for his wolf, and I should be doing the same, I should be strong for them.
"You stay where it's safe," the alpha says in a growl, but he wasn't my alpha, I didn't have to actually obey him, I could just do whatever I wanted to do.

"I'm gonna go to Calesti and Finn," I say meaning the guest house, I could just go and spend time with my brother and my friend, I didn't have the chance to spend much time with her, since we got here.
"No," the alpha growls at the same time as my uncle tells me to just go.
"Thank you, I'll go," I say and limp out, I couldn't really walk, I was limping all the way to the guest house, I walked in and called to my brother and his girlfriend.

"Calesti, Finn, I need you to drive me somewhere," I say, and they look at me as if I'm crazy.
"What's wrong?" Cici says looking at me with worry filling her eyes.
"Something is up with them, Theo, he's around, I need to be there for them," I say and she gives me a look that says that I have lost my mind.
"We can't take you there," Finn says trying to sound firm.

"I'm your future Luna and your older sister, you don't give me orders," I answer him in a firmer voice and even with all the pain that I'm feeling, I manage to get him to obey me.
"Fine, let's go, they could kill you, why bother to do it ourselves," Finn says raising his hands in surrender.
We got in Cici's car and she turned to me, waiting for me to give her directions or tell her where we were going, I didn't have an address, but I had a feeling of where we should go, where they were, I felt a pull toward them, so I started to give her directions over where it felt like they would be.

We ended up facing a burning building, the fire department was here which meant Scotty was here, but the feeling of doom and that bad things were going to happen didn't leave my body, I looked toward the guys who were there including Lion, he was holding the two alphas back, telling them that it's too dangerous, but the feeling was coming from inside of the building.
"I need to get in there," I say, and my ride here both yelled no, but I knew better, I knew what I had to do, and before anyone could stop me, anyone could tell me not to do it, I ran into the burning fire, the heat was supposed to be a thing I should expect, but I didn't.

I screamed but kept going, this place is on fire, it's really on fire, the flames touched my hands, and forearms, every place that was bare of clothes the fire touched and licked leaving very sore wounds, but they were nothing, nothing compared to what I had going inside of my heart.
I ran up, they were up, I knew they were up, but breathing was hard, I couldn't breathe, and then things started to go dark until everything went dark.

"Princess...princess...wake up," I heard a voice say shaking me awake, everything hurt, but I had to wake up, I had to save Scotty.
"Scotty," I say trying to call his name, but it wasn't him or his eyes that I was met with, silver and red, red eyes looking inside of my soul.

"You came," Theo says, he's the one who saved me?
"You saved me?" I ask him, everything hurts, everything aches, that's a good thing right?
"The building is collapsing, we need to get away from here," the lady the one who helped him kidnap me back in the day says, why is she here too?

"I saved you, you're my princess, leave them and stay with me," Theo says, he looked like shit, he looked as I felt along with some craziness to add to it.
"Theo," I say taking a deep breath, feeling Wolfie, she needs to do this, no matter how bad it's hurting, she needs to do it.
"Princess," he says.
"You said I was your world, but you aren't mine, I'm sorry for everything I caused," I say taking another breath, trying hard to stay awake to end this.
"No..no..princess...don't do that," Theo begs me, trying to shake his head at me, he knew what was coming next.

"I reject you, Theo," I say the words and then I let Wolfie out, I had to let her out for the words to work, I screamed in pain, I lost a wolf, I'm injured, and I lost my wolf...I'm dying.
"Ahhhhh...Ahhhh..." I heard Theo yell in pain, the words were killing him the same way they were killing me, I could sear that I saw him run back into the fire.

One month Later.

"You know I'm good enough to get out of bed Daddy," I whined over and over again, they won't let me out of bed, so what if we have jumped off a burning building roof, people do it all the time, Scotty was trained to do so, and he did it, with me as a wolf in his arms, nothing too crazy, we just jumped and there was the rest of his crew down there to save us.
"Your wounds need time," he says, I have burned most of my body, the skin on my body was saved by the miracle of being a wolf, shifting saved me from the need for total body skin grafts.

But I still need to apply cream all over my body multiple times a day, stay out of the sun, not take any hot showers or baths, and not do many physical activities, imagine the worst sunburn you could have after a day on the beach and that's how my whole body has been feeling for the last month, I'm still a young wolf, it'll take me some time to heal and only god knows how long it would.
We're back home, we brought Scotty along with us, but instead of showing him around, he's been working as my personal nurse, trying to nurture me back into health, but it's hard, and it's taking its sweet time.

"No, you're staying in here for at least another week, and after you feel better, I'm turning that ass of yours red all over again," James warns me.
"Oh no, I'm feeling pain, can you send Milo in," I say instead, I wasn't going to confess that I'm scared for my ass.
"I'll send him in, but this isn't going to work for long little one, you're gonna heal and we got a very...very long time together," he says, but getting spanked wasn't my end game, maybe I can lie and spend my whole life pretending to be in pain.
"Whatever you say, Daddy James," I say with a smile on my face, I have jumped off a building, I walked into a burning one, and I have rejected one of my souls, I can save myself from an ass-whooping, he'll see!

THE END.
Finished on 30/4/2024.
Until the next sunrise, Love Cinderella.