1

IRL

vienna had yet another boring repetitive day. as usual her alarm went off at 5:30am, she rolled over in bed trying to turn it off. she flipped her hair out of her face propping herself up on her elbows reading messages from her mother. only god knows why that woman was already awake. she replied and clicked her phone off going face first in her pillow. after a minute or two vienna got out of bed.

by 8:30, vienna was done with her walk and gym session. she got home made herself a smoothie then showered. her first class wasn't until ten o'clock so she took a little nap before getting dressed for class. she packed her bag and headed out. her car, a black cayman porche was a gift from her father when she got accepted into university. she treated it like her child. it deserved to be treated as such.

after class, she was quick to go home and change for dance class. when she walked in a few eyes were on her. she got used to the looks of jealousy they gave her. vienna walked over to her locker and put her stuff in it. the teacher had yet to arrive so they had time to warm up before the actual warm up. the bar was full so vienna just decided to stretch. "hey, i'm olivia. new here." a girl with short brown hair came over to vienna. "hi, nice to meet you i'm vienna." they shook hands and olivia sat down in front of her. "why is everyone looking at you weird?" olivia wasn't a shy person it was obvious. "jealousy." neither was vienna. they could hear the other whispering about them.

"i like you." olivia said copying vienna's stretching. "talent recognizes talent. talent doesn't whisper behind a persons back." she added loud enough for the others to hear making vienna chuckle. "i like you too olivia, we should hang out sometime." vienna said hesitantly, she didn't do this. she wasn't one to try and make friends. "i'd really like that, like i said i'm new here so i don't have much friends in richmond." olivia smiled, vienna sighed in relief at her answer. "i don't have friends here either but now we do." vienna returned the smile. "now we do." olivia chuckled.

that was out of routine, she made a friend. she was very happy about it. she actually did manage to get her social media and phone number by the end of the class. vienna hadn't felt happy in quite some time. the rest of her day was just studying then she made herself dinner.

viennamoore posted on her story

IRL

IRL

the next morning there was no alarm to wake vienna, saturdays were always her favorites. olivia texted asking if she wanted to get brunch with her and she obviously agreed. vienna made her way to the cafe they agreed on. walking in she immediately spotted olivia. "hey." she smiled sitting at the table with her. "good afternoon beautiful, i got you a coffee and you'll never believe who i saw this morning." olivia was quick to start a conversation, vienna chuckled. "who?" she asked. "jenna from class and she was with george also from class." olivia smirked as vienna sipped the coffee. "wait isn't she with julian?" vienna asked making olivia nodded. "no way, poor julian he's the only decent guy in class." vienna shook her head. "you're going to uni right?" olivia said grabbing a menu. "uh yeah, my last year." vienna nodded doing the same. "do you wanna be the bestest friend and help me with my work? i'm drowning." olivia gave her a cheeky smile. "darling i'm barely hanging on myself." vienna chuckled. "oh by the way, this girl faith from my health class has invited me to go out tonight, do you wanna come with?" olivia changed the subject pretty quickly. "sure sounds fun." vienna nodded.