5

IRL

vienna wasn't getting any response from oscar at all since the night they talked which was a full 48 hours ago. so she just did what she was trying to tell him before he hung up on her. vienna asked her professors to give her the weeks worth of work and she'd turn it in when she got back. they agreed. she got olivia to water her plants in her flat for her. she already had her passport and visa so it was pretty easy to get a flight. she thought it would be little weird, her going but he was the one that invited her in the first place so, not that weird? she got on the next flight to miami florida. she'd only ever been once before, her aunt stacy had moved there when she was sixteen. she'd called and asked if she could stay with her, since all the hotels were booked.

fans were stopping her everywhere she went in the uk, but now going to the usa, more then half her audience was from the states. the girl was off the plane and waiting at baggage claim for her suitcase. "are you vienna?" a girl ran up to her with two others behind her. "yes hi." she smiled as the girls squealed. "can we get a picture with you??" one asked. "yes of course, can i just ask you not to post it until tomorrow? i'm kind of surprising someone." vienna told them and they agreed. their mother of women took the picture thanking vienna. "you all have a good trip." she waved turning seeing her bag come around. she quicky grabbed it making her way to the exit. "aunt stacy!" vienna exclaimed running to the women. stacy hugged the girl tightly. "my darling look at you." stacy pulled away taking in her niece's look. "you've grown up so much love." she hugged her again.

stacy and vienna always had a unique bond. vienna knew she could always confide in stacy and hide with her when her parents were upset with her. so as soon as they were in the car, vienna told her everything. " so the one time you come see me it's too chase after some boy." stacy playfully rolled her eyes. "yes. but seeing you is a plus!" vienna defended herself. "okay, okay, so where am i taking you?" stacy questioned. "to get dads car from the garage." vienna said, stacy chuckling. "he's gonna freak out if he finds out." she smirked. "exactly why he won't find out." vienna gave her a cheeky smile, stacy only shook her head.

"250 GT 1956 red berlinetta ferrari, and dad just has it sitting in a garage." vienna shook her head using the code to open the garage gate. "yeah well, your father is a very vindictive man. anything to keep donald from getting it." stacy said referring too their oldest brother. "uncle donald, is so over this beef, dad is the one that needs to grow a pair and forgive him." vienna rolled her eyes as they pulled up to the right door. "you talk to donald?" stacy questioned. "ever so often. bea, really loves following me on social media." vienna smiled at the thought of her little cousin, donald's stepdaughter, the wife the reason stacy and her brother don't talk anymore. "this family has so serious issues." stacy sighed as vienna got out of the car and walked to the door putting in yet another code.

"i don't know what's going to happen so i'll call you." vienna said to stacy leaning into the car window . "i'll take your things to my house." stacy said, vienna smiled. "okay. thank you." she said backing away, stacy drive away. vienna walked back to the car, smiling as she got in, she opened the glovebox and grabbed the keys. hidden in plain sight. vienna pulled her phone out calling lando. "hello?" he answered. "uh, it's vienna." she said softly. "hey! are you trying to reach oscar?" lando asked. "yes and no, you think you could tell me where he's staying?" vienna asked. "why don't you ask him?" lando questioned. "he won't answer my messages because i told him i couldn't come to miami, but im here. surprising him." vienna trailed off and lando stayed silent. "this is crazy and weird right? i knew it, i shouldn't have come." vienna put her head in her hands and groaned. "no, no, not at all. it's just that's very sweet of you. his ex would never go to any of his races even when he really really needed her. that's why he got upset, i'll text you the address and room number. he's there right now." lando assured her. "thank you lando you're the best." vienna said hanging up the phone. she smiled to herself turning the car on.

oscar laid on his bed staring at the messages vienna had been sending him. he felt so horrible for not responding and it was literally making him sick. a knock at his door made him groan. the knocking continued, he got out of bed rolling his eyes. "lando im fine- he stopped talking seeing vienna as he opened the door. "hi." she gave him a shy smile, oscar didn't waste a second, he pulled her into his arms lifting her in the air due to the height difference. vienna hugged him back laughing buring her head in his neck. "you came." he whispered putting her down still holding her to him. "you didn't give me a chance to tell you what i had to do before coming here, i'd never say no to you." vienna told him and he sighed. "i'm sorry for being so stupid, and for not texting you back." oscar apologized and she shrugged. "i missed you." vienna hugged him again. "come in, where's your stuff?" he asked closing the door behind them. "my aunts house, couldn't book a hotel they're all full." vienna told him and he frowned. "you could've just stayed with me." he kissed her head as they sat on the edge of the bed. "i didn't know how you'd react to me being here." vienna sighed. "it's fine, i'd love to meet your aunt, what's her name?" oscar asked. "stacy, she's my dads sister." vienna answered and he smiled. "i'm so happy you're here." oscar pulled her into him hugging her tightly.

INSTAGRAM

liked by gracieabrams, oscarpiastri, and 19,738 others

viennamoore miami ☄️

view comments

user WHO IS THAY FINE WOMEN J. TBE fifith PICTURE??
viennamoore aunt stacy 💞

user miami?!???

user can i post the pictures now?
viennamoore ofc

oscarpiastri is that your boyfriend 😱
viennamoore no 😱
user what does this mean?????

user her coming to miami for the gp is so cute!! good for oscar she's super pretty!!
user real
user that should be me 🥲

slayyy