8

IRL

"max!" vienna shouted walking into max fewtrell's flat. when she texted she was here he said to just walk in. the place was empty max was no where to be found. "max?" she continued walking in, she heard a voice down the hall so she followed it. "max." she said opening the door. "bloody hell!" max jumped holding his heart looking back at her. "my god." he laughed. "are you streaming?" vienna asked walking into the room. "yeah, come in." he wave her over. "chat if you don't know who this is, get out from under the rock your living." vienna raised her eyebrows. "that was a weird way of phasing that saying." she commented looking at the chat go crazy. "piss off and introduce yourself." max rolled his eyes. "i'm vienna." was all she said max deadpanned. "i'll elaborate for you then, this is vienna moore, an instagram content creator, from london. she posts lifestyle reels and other girl related content, you lots seem to find entertaining personally i don't get the hype. when she isn't doing that, she loses herself in dance and goes to university, her hobbies include buying porsches and being special friends with f1 driver oscar piastri. this is vienna moore everybody."vienna blank stared at the man next to her, they stayed silent for a few minutes vienna just staring at him and max trying his very best not to look at her. "anyways, i keep seeing the question why is she here? i'll tell you why. during the miami gp, we sat together and she became my very best friend, sorry lando. i convinced her to do a quadrant video so keep a look out for that." max said as vienna finally looked away from him. "with that being said, we have filming to do."

vienna waved to the stream as max ended it. "when are the others getting here?" she asked. "it's just ria and lando coming." max told her, she nodded. "what are we doing?" she then asked. "lie detector video. we've done it before and the fans want it again." vienna followed him to the living room right as the doorbell rang. "that is lando." max said opening the front door. it was lando and oscar. the two both very confused on why the other was there. lando greeted max and vienna, oscar waved to max as vienna went over to oscar. "what are you here?" she asked giving him a hug. "lando begged me to be in this video, i now see why." he chuckled hugging her back. "that's enough." lando said separating them. "the lie detector guy will be here soon. as well as ria." he told them.

in the video first up was vienna and she was super nervous. "is your name vienna moore?" lando questioned her. "vienna joel moore, yes." she smiled nervously. "true." the guy put his thumb up. "obviously." ria laughed. "are you a content creator?" lando asked. "to an extent, yes." vienna looked at the guy who nodded with his thumb up again. "do you like what you're studying in school?" max questioned, vienna thought for a second. "sure, yes." she said, he put his thumb up. "you're doing good so far, let's take these up a notch." lando said as vienna looked at oscar and smiled. "are you in a romantic relationship with my teammate, the man sitting right here, oscar piastri?" lando asked making vienna scoff and oscar turn red, the three quadrant members laughing at their embarrassment. "uh, no." she said. "inconclusive." the man announced, vienna laughed nervously. "i'll rephrase the question. do you want to be in a romantic relationship with oscar piastri?" lando asked making oscar out his head in his hands and vienna shake her head laughing. "eventually yes." her words made oscar smile at her. "true." they all awed at her. "okay, next question. the fans want to know if you ever plan to start a youtube channel?" ria questioned her. "sure, maybe after i graduate, which is a few weeks away." vienna answered looking at the guy. "true." he nodded. "man you're very truthful." lando huffed. "not for much longer." he said with a evil smile. "is oscar a better driver then you?" max asked, they'd just had a conversation about this. "non f1 cars that is." he added. "obviously i've never driven an f1 car." vienna teased. "i'm curious to hear this answer." oscar finally spoke up. "i bet you are." vienna smirked. "answer the question." oscar said she sighed looking away thinking. "yes sir." she rolled her eyes making them laugh. "no, he isn't." vienna shook her head. "true." oscar scoffed. "you genuinely believe that?" he asked. "sorry not sorry." she shrugged. "we have to race and find out." oscar said leaning back. "is it true, that before we met you thought my name was landon." lando chuckled. "in my defense, my friend said it was but yes, i did." vienna nodded, the man held up his thumb. they asked her a few more questions she told the truth each and every one asked.

next up was oscar. "hello mate." lando spoke all of them immediately started laughing at oscar's face, he flushed red. "hi." oscar shook his head. "this first question is pretty easy, are you a formula one driver for mclaren?" max questioned. "yes i am." oscar answered with a small smile. "true." the man put his thumb up. "okay, do you think you're a better teammate then daniel riccardo?" lando asked, oscar chuckled. "yes." oscar said. "true." the guy nodded. "mate." lando laughed. "if it was just you and me in a race do you think you'd win?" lando asked, oscar shook his head. "yes." he said. "true." he held up this thumb. "oh man, your ego is enormous." max laughed making them all. "it has to be." oscar shrugged smirking at his vienna, she took a deep breath grinning at him. "what was that?" ria pointed out. "what?" vienna laughed. "that look i saw it too." lando said. "there wasn't a look.". vienna defended. "i received the look." oscar said. "hey! you're supposed to be on my side." vienna laughed. "next question." max said handing her the ipad. "uh, seriously?" vienna rolled her eyes at lando. "ask it." oscar told her, she sighed. "do you want a romantic relationship with me?" vienna asked. "yes." oscar smiled at her. "true." the guy put his thumb up. "this video is basically us trying to get them to make it official." max chuckled making them all laugh.

liked by oscarpiastri, maxfewtrell, riabish, and 21,839 others

viennamoore 🫶🏼

tagged- quadrant, oscarpiastri

view comments

user her appearance on max's stream?? then this??? love these interactions 🫶🏼🫶🏼

user what we're you doing in the 4th slide?? lmao 😂
viennamoore don't challenge quadrant member max fewtrell to a drink off. you will lose. 😨

user her and max becoming besties immediately after meeting is so real 😭
user ik.

maxfewtrell 🤭🤭
liked by author

riabish miss you already girlie 🤞🏼
viennamoore just a few more days until we see each other again 🤞🏼

oscarpiastri 🙈
liked by author

this video won't some out until they're actually together so yeah.

thank you for reading!! 🤍