3

IRL

oscar and vienna had been talking everyday non-stop since their date. he'd come over with food every night even though he was busy, he just had to see her. he never believed at love at first sight but now he was starting to wrap his head around it. of course he didn't love her yet, but he really really liked her. vienna felt the same. "i leave tomorrow." oscar said putting his bowl of ice cream down on her coffee table. "i know." vienna sighed doing the same. "i'm really really gonna miss you." oscar grabbed her hand, vienna gave him a weak smile. "me too." vienna wanted to cry, she moved over to him leaning her back against his chest, his arms were over her shoulders holding her hands. "i'll call and text you everyday." oscar kissed her head. "can you stay the night?" vienna tilted her head up and he smiled nodding. "of course." he leaned down pecking her lips. "i can't believe it's only been a week, since we've met." oscar chuckled. "i know, it's embarrassing how much i've grown attached to you." vienna shook her head. "lando thinks i'm crazy." oscar admitted. "i tell him every time he brings it up, everything just feels so right with you." he added. "i feel the exact same way." vienna told him kissing the back of his hand.

the two spent the whole night together. talking, laughing, kissing, just having enjoying their time with each other. knowing it would be awhile until they'd see each other in person again.

"text me as soon as you land please." vienna said as they stopped at his gate, his team going ahead of him only a few staying back to watch him. "i will, i promise." oscar pulled her into a hug. "god look at us, we aren't even dating yet." vienna chuckled pulling away, she had tears in her eyes. "this is so embarrassing." she added as he wiped her tears. "i've grown so attached to you, i literally don't want to leave." oscar sighed moving her loose hair behind her ears. "i'll text you, i swear." he added kissing her head. "bye, oscar." vienna pulled away, he took a few steps back not taking his eyes off of her. "bye." he gave her a weak smile which she returned wiping her face. he was soon out of sight, a person tapped her shoulder making her turn around. "are you vienna moore?" she asked, she nodded smiling. "i'm such a huge fan, i've followed you since your makeup tutorial days." the girl told her. "wow that's so embarrassing, what's your name." she joked and they laughed. "my names sofia, can i get a picture with you?" she asked, vienna immediately nodded as the girl pulled her phone out. vienna quicky took the picture. "i have to go but thank you so being so nice." sofia told her. "of course, have a safe flight." vienna waved.

the rest of vienna's day was her in bed. she didn't go to class or to the gym or dance class. she just really missed oscar and she didn't know why, she had only just met him. the connection was just so strong. oscar was feeling the same way, he did what he promised and texted her immediately after landing. they texted back and forth until he had training to do. but after he facetimed her and she really appreciated it.

"what spell did this girl put on you?" lando scoffed, the two were currently having dinner together with a few others from the team as well as alex and his girlfriend liliy. "i really don't know." oscar said clicking off his phone. "it's just, we have this connection- a cosmic connection." liliy joined in the conversation. "exactly. she's so amazing." oscar sighed as his phoned dinged. "is that her?" alex questioned. "uh yeah." he smiled quicky sending a response. "man you are so whipped." lando teased making oscar roll his eyes. "we aren't even dating yet, i've only known her a week." oscar said. "so? if you like her that much it doesn't really matter, doesn't it?" liliy questioned and oscar shrugged. "i guess. i like her, i love talking to her but i just don't think i'm ready for another relationship so soon." oscar shrugged. "understandable mate, take your time. if she's as great as you say she is, she'll understand as well." alex patted his back. "thanks alex." oscar gave him a smile.

INSTAGRAM

liked by oliviarodrigo, oscarpiastri, and 18,668 others

viennamoore girls girls girls 💞

tagged- oliviabrown, georginagorg, faithgomez

view comments

oscarpiastri miss you 😰
viennamoore 🥲

oliviabrown ily 💞
liked by author

user her friends are hot

georginagorg aesthetic queen 👑👑
liked by author

faithgomez love this and you 🤞🏼
liked by author

user OMG the airport photo of her and that fan 😭 she looked so sad
user cause oscar was leaving ☠️

sofiacalum such pretty girls 💞
liked by author

oh damn.

if you've read my other books, you know i don't like a slowburn obviously bc my oc's be saying i love you second day knowing each other 😭😭

this one's different. i've genuinely felt this before, that cosmic connection when all you want to do is be around that person. it's a shame he was such a dickhead 🙄

anyways hope you've enjoyed this so far!!!!