Washington B.C

There is a raging fire that trapped a young boy and his mother. she held onto her son tightly.

Woman: Don't worry, honey. Everything's gonna be fine

A piece of rubble falls, the woman attempts to shield her son with her body and closes her eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. she opens her eyes and sees Jen as heatblast holding up the rubble.

Boy: who are you

Y/n the came through the floor as bigchill.

Bigchill: I'm batman.

Boy: Really!

Heatblast: no he's not.

Bigchill: why you gotta ruin my fun?

Jen throws the rubble to the side as Y/n used his ice breath to put out the fire in the room. They then lead the two out of the room.

Bigchill: this way

The floor then crumbles

Bigchill: alright plan b. Jen blast a hole through the wall.

Jen then blasts a giant hole through the wall Leading to the outside. Y/n quickly grabs both the mom and her son and flies them to safety.

Heatblast: I'm sure you all want to thank us personally. But it's all in a days work for....

She then sees a golden sumo slammer card in the boys hand.

Heatblast: No way! A gold sumo slammers card! Where'd you get it?
I've been searching all over for it.

Boy: it was a prize in a box of sumo smack cereal

Bigchill: Yeah I'll be taking that off your hands

Boy: No way, get your own

Bigchill: Hey I didn't save your lives for free you know

They then hear the honk of a horn.

Gwen: yo super dweebs. The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away.

Bigchill: alright let's go

He flies into the R.V

Bigchill: come on jen let's put those robbers on ice

She runs into the R.V and they drive off.

Timeskip

The rustbucket chases after the criminals, Y/n was flying above them he fazed through the roof of the car and into the back seat.

Bigchill: Hey got room for one more?

Robber1: Ahhh!! what the hell is that thing!

Robber2: I-i don't know.

Bigchill: it's pretty hot in here let's turn on the A.C

Y/n breathes ice mist into the car, it fogs up the windows and windshield causing the robbers to lose control of the Vehicle and crash into a wall.