lucky girl

In a museum Y/n is looking around with jen as they get back to Max and Gwen.

Guide: And behind the impenetrable glass is the recently discovered and only copy of the Arkamada book of spells.

Gwen/Guide: It contains ancient witchcraft and rituals from the late 1600s

Guide: Maybe you should work here. dear.

Y/n: don't mind her she's Probably one of the artifacts here.

Jen: Y/n's right don't let mummy face get to you. She's probably older than that spell book.

She then makes a funny face and they all laugh.

Y/n: Speaking of the book it's Probably one of the most powerful artifacts in the world. And it's just sitting there? It's like they're begging for it to be stolen by some Lunatic obsessed with magic.

Gwen: You heard the guide the glass is impenetrable.

Y/n: humungousaur could break that glass easy.

Gwen: Okay, maybe it's not alien proof
But there's no chance Anyone would try and steal it.

Suddenly the museum began to shake and everyone started to float into the air.

Max: Something tells me, this isn't on the tour.

A stream of red mist enters through a window and stops next to the book. The mist disappears Revealing a man standing infront of the glass.

 The mist disappears Revealing a man standing infront of the glass

Hex: The Arkamada book of spells. All of it's power shall soon be mine.

Y/n: You were saying Gwen?

Hex: Fah me doof!

All of the charms on the man's body start to glow. The glass shatters as the man Levitates the book Into his hands releasing every one from his magic allowing them to fall. During the fall Y/n and Jen activates their watches and transform.