Framed

Jen, gwen, max and Y/n are standing in line for the new sumo slammers game.

Gwen: Ugh! We've Been in this line for 2 hours and it hasn't budged an inch. And to make things worse the heat is killing me

Y/n: Gwen Quit complaining it's not that hot.

Gwen looks at Y/n who was sweating like crazy.

Gwen: You look like you're having a heat stroke

Jen: Small price to pay for sumo slammers 2.1. I'd do anything to get this game even be seen in public with you.

Gwen: Don't you already have this stupid video game?

Jen: Hello! This is sumo slammer 2.1! You can change your fighter's colors at any time during the match.

Y/n: Isn't that awesome?

Max: You know, there's a nice air-conditioned bookstore over there. Maybe we can wait inside until the line thins out a bit.

Jen: And lose our place? Not an option! You guys go. We'll get our game and meet you guys back at the RV.

Max and Gwen went inside the book store.

Later

Max and Gwen walk out of the book store.

Gwen: So have those two gone stir crazy in that line yet?

They then heard a crash and see four arms jump out of a store. The police arrive and he picks up the car and shakes them out.

Gwen: Uh why is Jen going berserk And talks around police officers? And where's Y/n?

Max: Good question.

He throws the car into a store and it explodes.

Gwen: She must have snapped her cap. all this for a video game?

Max: I don't believe it.

He throws a car at a group of cops as a few government agents arrive.

Steel: Lieutenant steel. Special alien containment team. we'll take it from here. Concussion bazooka!

They grab a giant weapon and aims it at fourarms.

Max: That doesn't look good. Where is Y/n?

Gwen runs up to fourarms.

Gwen: Jen what are you doing?

Fourarms was about to crush her when she was blasted into a pizza shop.

Max/Gwen: Jen!

He broke out holding a pizza oven. He throws it at a truck catching it on fire. He then roars and jumps away.

Max: There must be logical explanation right?

Later

Both Jen and Y/n are fighting against each other in sumo slammers.