side effects

A Wrecking ball his an abandoned building.

Worker: Getting paid to smash stuff haha you gotta love this job.

The Wrecking ball hits the building again as a guy is seen standing on the upper floor.

Worker2: The hell is that?

Clancy: get out of our home.

Worker1: hahaha sorry pal but this building Is condemned by order of council woman Liang.

Worker2: Yeah so move it or lose it, this place is coming down like it or not.

Clancy: I warned you

He then sends out a swarm of bugs that attacks the workers. One of them manages to escape but the bugs grabs onto the second worker and drags him away.

Timeskip

The rustbucket chases after a stolen car. Gwen looks out the window and spots the car up ahead.

Gwen: There they are!

Max: You sure?

Gwen: definitely

Jen and Y/n chase after the car.

FastTrack: he won't get away

He runs past a auto repair shop and grabs a few tools. He then speeds up to the car and started rapidly removing the parts until nothing but the seats were left. The robber skates across the ground before coming to a stop at Y/n's feet.

FastTrack: end of the road

Robber: oh come on

The two see an ice cream truck.

Upgrade: You thinking what i'm thinking?

FastTrack: Yup

The cops arrest the robber and max looks around.

Max: Where are Jen and Y/n?

Gwen: long chase, hot day i'm thinking.

The two walk over to the ice-cream truck. Max opens the back of the truck and finds both Jen and Y/n inside. Jen was shivering while Y/n was stuffing his face with ice cream.

Max: You two ok?

Jen: I-i-i-it's so c-cold

Y/n: I did say you should keep the door open

Jen sneezes.

Max: I'll take that as a no

Timeskip

Jen lays in bed as the digital thermometer beeps.

Max: 101 it's official Jen you have a summer cold.

Gwen: Hey maybe this time you'll think twice before you snack inside an ice cream truck.

Jen: It's not fair! How's Y/n not sick too?

Y/n: I don't get sick

Jen sneezes and grabs gwen's new blouse.

Gwen: Hey that's my new blouse.

Y/n: Well it's not so new anymore

Jen: Maybe from now on you will think twice about leaving your new clothes just lying around.

Max: All Jen needs is a dose of my famous ju yien pien cold remedy. C'mon China town's right down the block.

Later

The 2 walk out of a store.

Max: Ya know fresh potikadon isn't easy to find anymore. It's all freeze dried nowadays.