3

Jennie's pov:
I stood there shocked after seeing the person who turned on the lights. It was no other than Lalisa moonban. "The hell!" I yelled at her

"Sh! be quiet" she says as she walks closer to me. "Why the hell are you getting closer!" I kept yelling. She got closer and pinned me to the wall.. Again.

She leans in and then kisses me?!?! "Be quiet I said!" She said after she kisses me. "W-why'd you kiss me!" I yelled.

"Because I can." She said and then unpinned. After she did I quickly ran to the door and tried to open the door.

"Shit. It's lock..." I said turning back to Lisa. She looked shocked and then walked up to the door tried to open it.
"What do we now?" I say crossing my arms.

She just looks at me and then looks at the door. "We can try banging the door. Maybe someone will hear us" Lisa said.
"Good idea" I said and then walked up to the door.

I started to bang on the door but no one heard us. "Ugh I guess we're stuck" I say as I turn around looking at Lisa. "Do you have ur phone?" She asked. I quickly realize I do and pull it out. "Wait... It's dead." I said looking disappointed. 

"Do you have ur phone?" I asked Lisa. She said no. I sighed and started to think about what to do. "You know this all ur fault Lisa." I looked at her. "I know but at least Im stuck with a cutie" she said and winked at me.

I blushed. "Be quite!" I said before sitting an a empty chair that was in there. Lisa sat down on the floor. It was awkward since no one was talking.

Lisa's pov:
When we both sat down it was the most awkward situation I've been in. I decided to get up to try the open the door again but then I fell on Jennie's Lap.

When I fell on Jennie she fell out of her chair in the floor. I open my eyes since I closed them when I fell and when I did I saw that I was onto of Jennie and she was under me.

I blushed hard and then I heard the door finally beening opened. It was the Janitor and Jisoo and Rosé behind him.

Jennie them opened her eyes and saw the door open with our friends and the janitor with them. She pushes me off and then starts panicking. "I swear it isn't like that! We got stuck and she fell in me!" She said still panicking. I nodded to everything she said while smirking.

"Oh it's okay just get out here" the Janitor said trying to get in. We both got out of the closet and we both went to our friends. Jennie gave me a death glare before walking away with Jisoo.

I walked with Rosé and it was pretty awkward. "Was what she said true?" Rosé asked kinda looking jealous.
"Yeah.." I replied. We stopped talking after I replied and just kept walking to our next class.

After we got to our next class I told the teacher what happened and she said it was okay. I sat next to Rosé and we then we're writing what was on the board.
We finally started talking after the awkward little time period.

As we were talking I saw someone walk in the classroom. I was surprised and almost started to cry. I saw my childhood friend Chaewon.