6

Lisa's pov:
I open my eyes to see who I fell on and it's no one other than Jennie Kim.

"Fuck" I say as I quickly get up. She gets up and just stares dead at me. I got creeped out so I walked past her.

She took my hand and then dragged me to the bathroom. "The fuck!" I yell as I try to escape her grasp.

Jennie's pov:
I drag Lisa to the big empty stall and push her in. I then get in the stall and lock it.

"Why the hell did you drag me here!" She yelled. "I'll get in trouble if I'm late again dumbass!" She kept yelling but I didn't say anything.

I walk up to her and pin her to the wall. "Why were hanging with that one girl!" I yelled at her. She looked confused.

"You mean chaewonie?" She asked. I get even more angry when she says her nickname. "Yes! Why the fuck are you hanging out with her!?"

I yell even louder. "Because I can!" She yelled back. She then held my waist and turned me around. She let go of my waist and pinned me on the wall.

"I don't like you pinning me" she said. I blushed.

Lisa's pov:
After I said that she blushed. I smirked and then leaned in.

I started to kiss her soft pink lips. She looked shocked but kissed back. We kept kissing and then I broke it.

We were both out of breath since we were kissing for a while. I then started to take off her shirt.

"W-wait!" She said blushing. I looked at her waiting for her to say what she wanted to say.

"N-never mind continue" she said. I looked shocked when she said that but I continued.

I took off her shirt and then took off mine. After that we both kept kissing.

While we were making out I heard someone come in. I broke the kiss and then placed my hand over Jennie's mouth to keep her from talking.

"I still can't believe that V's dating that bitch Jennie" a girl said. "I know! Like she isn't even that pretty. Another girl replied.

I get mad and then look over at Jennie. she looked upset but didn't say anything.

"Go over to the other stall" I whispered to her while putting on my shirt. She nodded and took her shirt with her.

I then came out of the stall. "I might be Jennie's rival but no one can shit talk her besides me"

The two look stunned. They whispered something and then quickly left.

Jennie's pov:
I walked out of the stall I crawled to and hugged Lisa. "Thank you" I whispered.

She hugged me back while blushing.
"I'm still ur rival!" She said. I giggled. I took out my phone to check the time.

"Class is almost done" I tell her. She looks surprised. "NO I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE FOR NOT SHOWING UP!" She yelled. I just laughed and we both walked out.