7

Lisa's pov:
I walked out with Jennie and waved bye to her. I rushed to my next class because I didn't wanna be late again.

I walked in and saw Rosé sitting in our usual seat. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hey Rosié" I say as I sat down. "Hey Lisa" she said smiling at me.

"Where were you last class! The teacher was pissed you know?" She said while she playfully slapped me.

I quickly think of a excuse to why I was late. "I-i I was showing chaewon to class since she's new!" I said in a panicked voice.

She looked at me confused. "But chaewon was with me last class?" She said. I knew I was doomed. "What were you actually doing?"

She asked. I get nervous trying to look for another excuse. "Don't tell me u where arguing with Jennie!" She yelled.

"Yeah sorry" I say. Thank god she said because I couldn't think of an excuse.

We stopped talking and started listening to the lesson. It was really boring honestly I would rather have Jennie make out with me.

Wait. The hell why was I think about that? Ugh she's making feel weird.

After class me, chaewonie, Rosié walk to our next class. As we were walking I bumped into someone.

It was Jennie and jisoo. "Oh look who it is" Rosé said. Jisoo's galares at her and then speaks. "Be quiet Rosé" Jisoo said in a nasty tone.

Chaewon just looked confused since she was new and me and Jennie were just quiet.

I just looked at Jennie but she was avoiding eye contact. Jisoo and Rosé kept staring at each other until Jisoo said something.

"Let's go Jennie. I don't wanna waste my time on some bitch." With that Jennie and Jisoo left while me, Chaewon and Rosé just stood there.