4

Lisa's pov:
The teacher then told us how we have a new student named chaewon. I was so excited to see my childhood friend after years of being apart. After she said her name I yelled for her to come sit with us. "Chaewonie! I missed you!" I said after she sat down. She smiled and said she missed me too. Rosé was quiet when we were talking.

I hugged chaewon and started to cry. "Hey don't cry Lisayah!" She said laughing at me. Rosé kept glaring at chaewon when I was hugging chaewonie.

"Do you guys wanna hang out after school?" I asked while wiping my tears.
"Yeah!" Chaewon replied. Rosé just nodded and stayed quiet.

After class me, Chaewonie, Rosé were walking in the hallways untill I saw Jennie and her friends. She glared at me when she saw me with a new friend. I just smirked at her and walked away with Chaewonie and Rosé.

Jennie's pov:
After I saw Lisa walk off with her new friend I felt jealous. But I don't like her I'm straight and I have a boyfriend.. Wait.

I smiled when a great idea popped up in my head. I told my friends I was gonna go hang out with V. They either pouted or said okay.

I walked away and went to find V. I found him and pulled him without saying anything. I go where Lisa went and saw her. I  then stopped and turned around and kissed V.

Lisa's pov:
I see Jennie and her boyfriend kiss. It make me jealous of how he got her.

They kept kissing and I got more mad so I walked off with chaewon and Rosé. They bothe looked confused but I didn't bother to tell them.

And if I did Rosé would be mad at me.