I dont know what to tell you. - Chapter 2

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

How long is he going to rant about this "cheesy" guy? I mean, i think i've heard of him. Being some sorta stand-up comedian or something. But really? Does he really not know? 

Trophy: "A-AND THEN HE KISSED ME! I JUS-"

Platinum: "lil' bro. YOUR GAY."

Trophy: "wait wha-" (silver spoon moment) 

Platinum: "your gay. At this point it runs in the family. Your ranting on about this cheesy guy as if he just gave you a million bucks! I swear. Your in love! You want me to spell it out for you? G-A-Y"

Trophy: ... 

Platinum: "troph, you there?"

Trophy: "i'll talk to you tomorrow."

And with that he hung up, probably thinking his life choices lol. 

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Those two words. 'Your gay'

.. They make no sense and at the same time so much sense. 

Im not gay..am i? (I can already see clofo going crazy on this one) 

.. Whatever. 

I look up at the sky to see the moon already rising, was i talking for that long? I probably missed dinner at this point. 

I get up and walk towards the exit door, i open it and walk downstairs to my room, as i reach out for the door handle i hear, slight snoring from inside the room. Gently opening the door, i see cheesy on his bed, fast asleep. On my bedside table theres a plate with sandwiches and a note, looked like cheesy's writing. Messy but clean?? Its weird how he manges to do that. 

Anyways, i pick up the note and quietly read it out loud

"Hey trophy! I just wanted to make sure you eat since i didnt see you since i ran into the hotel, soo i made sandwiches! Gouda night!"

.. Huh, okay. 

I eat one of the sandwiches and cover the last one with some paper, ill probably eat it in the morning, as i went to my bed i slowly started to drift off to sleep, 

((1:53AM)) 

"t.. Phy?"

"Tro.. Y??"

"Trophy! Are you awake?"

Ugh.. Well now i am.. 

"Yes.. Why did you wake me up..?"

"I cant sleep.."

"..that didnt answer my question."

"Can i sleep with you? Im too scared to sleep alone"

I felt myself slightly blushing, but luckily it was dark. I sat up and patted on the space next to me hesitantly. 

(OH MY GOD I FORGOR TO SAY HE SLEEPS SHIRTLESS OH GO-) 

Cheesy walks around the bed and sits on the edge as he takes his slippers off

".. Uh, thanks for letting me sleep with you by the way."

"Its fine i guess, when i was little, i always did the same with my brother when i had a nightmare"

"Awwhh, thats adorable!!"

"... sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ.. " 

Cheesy sat in the bed and went underneath the cover hugging himself as he turned his back to me.