A sleepover - Chapter 3 #1/2

Hey guys!! I just wanna ask if anyone wants to maybe be the esitor of this story? I keep on getting bullied(JOKINGLY) in the comments for being fast typer, and im too lazy to proof read and stuff, my discord is: aaron._.aj

So if anyone wants, yall can message me! 

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Ughhh... Another day.. (ANOTHER SLAY- /ref) 

I get up and start walking towards my closet, picking out some things to wear for today. Doesnt seem like theres much, maybe i could go shopping with cheesy today.. 

.. 

Wait a minute.. 

Why am i thinking about cheesy? 

.. Whatever. 

I pick something out, and head towards the bathroom, passing cheesy sleeping in his bed as i do. 

He looks Pretty adorable if you ask me, anyways-

After changing my clothes i head towards the bedroom door, cheesy got up i guess cause i didnt see him in his bed. Whatever, i head downstairs and walk towards the dining table, a few others were there. Including cheesy, thats nice. 

"Heya chester" (was supposed to be cheester but chester sounded funnier) cheesy turned around and looked at me "heya trophster!" (This was supposed to be troy./srs) 

I sat down next to him and take my phone out as we wait for others to come, i mainly check instagram, but why not twitter today? 

I open up twitter, and the FIRST thing i see is fans blog. About me and cheesy?? Really?

I decide to click on it and decide to look at the subtitles, i dont want others hearing whatever this is. 

"Heya guys! Fan here! I was just walking around and interviewing a few people, and then i saw trophy and cheesy talking?? One of the weirdest duos dont you think? Well, i thought so too! Sooo im gonna stalk them for a little while just to see what they're doing! Its good that trophy refuses to use twitter and cheesy doesnt even know what it is! Or else i would be a beat-up performer instead of a stand-up! *random kneeslap from cheesy in the background*... WAIT WHA-" and the camera cut off.. 

I look up to see fan writing something on his phone, glancing at cheesy every once in a while.

I might have a word with him later. 

-after breakfast-

I decided yo go shopping with cheesy, its a little far from inanimste city but its still the best mall i know, cheesy is too short to drive so i had to. 

"Where are we even going?"

"Metalstreet mall, pretty famous in my home town"

"Oh, okay"

𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

I guess were going to that mall then- i bet that we're gonna have a 𝘨𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘢 time though! 

-time skip cause i honestly had no motivation to start writing this chapter-

We arrive at the mall and start walking around a bit, im basically ranting to trophy about a few things, we enter a clothing store, it has so many cool styles in there! Theres even y2k! I bet microphone would like that! (Y2K IS MY FAV AESTHETIC/STYLE AAAAHHHGH) trophy grabs a shopping bag and walks over to the mens section of formal clothing, huh, thats weird-

He nornally wears baggy clothes or jock-like clothingg. Wonder why hes getting a suit all of a sudden. 

Someone bumped into trophy-