Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

"Doctor, there was a girl with yellow hair in the People's Park today who said that I had a tumor on my body, but she didn't explain it clearly. I concluded that she was just a quack. Could you please give me a check-up sheet to prove that I am not sick? , so that I can slap the quack in the face."

The aunt looked for an old doctor with a weathered face and gray hair. She firmly believed that only old doctors were capable.

The old doctor did have some skills. After listening to the aunt's words, the old doctor looked at the aunt up and down, and then said: "I'm right! Didn't you notice it yourself? Your neck is much thicker than normal people. There is obviously something wrong inside."

The still angry aunt was so frightened by the old doctor's words that her legs became weak.

"Doctor...doctor, is it really a tumor?"

"Come here and let me take a look!"

There was no B-ultrasound in this era, and the old doctors could only rely on experience.

He first took the aunt's pulse, then checked the aunt's throat, asked about the symptoms, and finally determined that the aunt had phlegm core.

Phlegm core is lymphoma, but Chinese medicine believes that lymphoma is likely to be caused by qi stagnation, blood stasis, phlegm, etc., so it is called phlegm core.

But the aunt knew that she really had a tumor, and her liver and gallbladder were split instantly.

"Tick-tick-tick..."

Hearing a sound like rain and smelling a smell that can only be found in the toilet, the old doctor's face turned dark. Even if he suppressed his voice, he could not conceal his anger. "You are in early stage of lymphadenitis." Tumor, as long as you take good medicine, you won't die at all. As for being..." I was scared to death!

His consulting room was all dirty. It was such an unlucky day that the old doctor's beard stood up in anger.

The aunt was also furious, her face was as red as a monkey's butt, and she yelled with a mixture of grief and anger, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

She thought she was dead!

Old doctor: "Do you give me a chance to tell you?"

...

There are actually more people in the hospital who are sick than aunt. There are not a few people who poop and pee on the bed. It's just that others are sick, but only The aunt was so frightened that she peed.

It was impossible to buy pants right away in this era, so the aunt had to borrow the old sweeper's tattered apron, cover her buttocks, run to the water room, borrow a stove, hide in the toilet and bake her pants for half an hour.

Thanks to the fact that the weather is not cold now, I am wearing thin trousers. If I had changed into thick cotton-padded jacket trousers in winter, I might not be able to do it for three hours.

Of course, even after it dries, the flavor still speaks for itself.

The aunt was too embarrassed to see a doctor in the hospital and ran away like a dog.

.........

"Susu, when will your sister come?"

In the park, Qian Wei, who had been waiting for a long time, was a little angry.

Today Ji Susu suddenly ran to his house and said that Ji Shishi wanted to meet him.

Qian Wei thought that he would have to rely on Ji Shishi to take care of his mother and three children in the future. It would be good to cultivate a relationship in advance, so that Ji Shishi could be more devoted.