Chapter 26-32

Chapter 26 Before seven o'clock

the next

morning, Ji Shishi and Qin Qihang set off together.

Sitting in the swaying bus, it was almost ten o'clock when we arrived at the county town.

It was getting late. After getting off the car, Qin Qihang took Ji Shishi to have breakfast.

There are not many kinds of breakfast in the state-owned hotel today, only meat buns, big steamed buns, fried dough sticks and soy milk, etc.

Ji Shishi didn't have a big appetite, so she ordered a meat bun, a deep-fried dough stick, and a cup of soy milk. Qin Qihang was different. Like a big eater, he ate five meat buns, two deep-fried dough sticks, and a cup of soy milk in one go.

After eating and drinking, Ji Shishi prepared to go shopping in the department store.

But before she could say anything, Qin Qihang got in front of her and said, "Shishi, come with me."

Ji Shishi raised her eyebrows in confusion, "Where are you going?"

Qin Qihang said with a smile on his face, "Wait a minute . You'll know when we get there."

Ji Shishi remained silent, her eyes full of curiosity.

Next, Qin Qihang and Ji Shishi turned left and right on the cement road, and soon they arrived in front of a log-colored door that was 70% to 80% new.

There was still a big lock hanging on the weather-beaten door. Qin Qihang took out the key from his pocket, opened the lock, and pushed the door open.

The first thing that caught your eye was the neat bluestone floor, and then you saw a small red brick house with tiles standing in the center of the small courtyard. There was also a mango tree planted in the northwest of the courtyard, with green mangoes looming on it.

However, although this small courtyard is quite clean, it is full of a sense of desolation. It must have been uninhabited for several years. I wonder why Qin Qihang brought her here?

At this moment, Qin Qihang was like a roundworm in Ji Shishi's belly. He knew what she was thinking and solved her confusion directly.

"Shishi, this is the house I asked someone to buy some time ago. I brought you here today just to recognize the door. If you come to the city in the future, you can just stay here."

Ji Shishi was shocked, "You bought a house specially. Just to take a rest when you occasionally come to the city? "

Do they only go to the city a few times a year? It’s such a waste to buy a house just for these few times.

Qin Qihang looked a little embarrassed, "I...I just had a sudden thought and wanted to buy it as our wedding room."

Ji Shishi:...

The wedding room was ready as soon as we met the partner. Qin Qihang is really Full of bad water!

No, they just met yesterday. Qin Qihang couldn't buy a house even if he drove a rocket. It seemed that he had prepared this house a long time ago, and he was probably waiting for him to fall into the trap.

The scheming guy jpg

Ji Shishi gave Qin Qihang a roll of his eyes. Qin Qihang didn't care. He held Ji Shishi's hand very naturally and said, "Let's go, I'll take you in to see if there's anything you don't like." Just say, I'll ask someone to change it later."

"Okay," Ji Shishi agreed. She would marry Qin Qihang sooner or later, so she wouldn't be pretentious at this time.

Ji Shishi's acquiescence made Qin Qihang see hope, and he immediately became elated.