Chapter 21-25

Pinellia novel
Chapter 21 Hydatidiform mole
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20 DystociaNext Chapter: Chapter 22 Hookworm Infection

Chapter 21 The molar

sow Huahua is saved, and Ji Shishi can finally rest.

While in the army, Ji Shishi had long been prepared to live in a collective dormitory.

What she didn't expect was that she would be assigned an independent dormitory.

Cheng Xiaojing lived next door to Ji Shishi. Seeing Ji Shishi standing at the door with a surprised look on her face, like a dumb little penguin, Cheng Xiaojing smiled and pushed open the door of Ji Shishi's room and said, "Shishi, don't be confused. There is only one female doctor in the entire army, so we have given you a separate room. "

"That's great," Ji Shishi said happily. Who would live in a dormitory if she could live in a single room?

Cheng Xiaojing shrugged, "Haha! There is no way. The environment on the island is already bad. If we don't take care of the female soldiers as much as possible in life, who would want to come!"

It makes sense, not to mention ordinary soldiers, Ji Shishi has a system, she I also feel that the environment on the island is a bit too bad.

Ji Shishi felt stinky after not taking a shower for three days, so after putting her luggage away, she couldn't wait to ask Cheng Xiaojing, "Sister Cheng, where is the hot spring you mentioned? I want to take a bath." "

No problem, you Grab your clothes and follow me!"

Cheng Xiaojing took a flashlight and led Ji Shishi around.

During this period, I also met many soldiers. Everyone seemed to know Ji Shishi. As soon as they saw her, they shouted "Hello, Dr. Ji", which was extremely enthusiastic.

Ji Shishi was a little flattered, but Cheng Xiaojing leaned into her ear and said, "Shishi, don't be nice to these guys. They are all shameless guys, and they are the best at hitting snakes with sticks. If you are nice to them, Then they will annoy you to death."

Ji Shishi understood immediately, blinked and said with a smile, "Okay, I will listen to Sister Cheng."

"Shishi, you are so good," Cheng Xiaojing touched the top of Ji Shishi's head. A look of satisfaction.

Sure enough, the whole body of a beautiful girl is beautiful. Even Ji Shishi's hair is as silky as silk, so smooth and comfortable to touch.

Ji Shishi didn't care about Cheng Xiaojing's actions, "Haha, you'll know once you get to know Sister Cheng, I can't get along with you."

When she said this, the right corner of Ji Shishi's mouth raised, her originally gorgeous face In an instant, it became charming, like a touching fairy.

The villain in Cheng Xiaojing's heart screamed, and now she really hated that she was not a man.

If she were a man, she would definitely take Ji Shishi home as her daughter-in-law.

After walking for another five or six minutes, Ji Shishi smelled a faint smell of sulfur.

Soon, another huge thatched house came into view.

When the destination was reached, Cheng Xiaojing pointed to the thatched house enthusiastically and said: "This is the bathhouse on our island. The male soldiers' bathroom is on the left and the female soldiers' bathroom is on the right. You must not go wrong."

Of course, this cannot be wrong. Getting it wrong would be embarrassing.

Ji Shishi nodded fiercely, and Cheng Xiaojing led her into the women's bathroom.