Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

When the relationship was severed and the textile factory was reached, Ji Shishi had already changed into a new look.

There was a piece of blood-stained gauze on her head, and her face was as pale as snow, like a decaying peony, beautiful and miserable, extremely lovable.

The two security guards at the door were both simple young men. When they saw Ji Shishi's appearance, their eyes widened and they wanted to kill the person who hurt Ji Shishi.

One of them, Wang Yong, happened to have a crush on Ji Shishi. Seeing his sweetheart in such miserable condition, Wang Yong became angry and angry. He asked with red eyes: "Did that wild man beat you? What good is he? You have to follow him?" Run? "

Why don't you look at him? He has a solid job, is honest and takes care of his family, how is he worse than a wild man?

Ji Shishi:

Comrade confused jpg, what’s going on with the way you look at the heartless scumbag? I have nothing to do with you?

Chen Huaixu was a mature man, but he could tell at a glance that this young man was interested in his granddaughter.

Chen Huaixu subconsciously took a look at Wang Yong and found that his appearance was not bad. He was wearing dark blue security uniform and could barely stand out.

But if he was with Ji Shishi, it would be just a flower stuck in cow dung. In addition, Wang Yong listened to rumors and did not believe Ji Shishi, which proved that he was soft-hearted and not a good man. Chen Huaixu would pass him by just meeting him. .

He is just an outsider, so there is no need to be polite to Chen Huaixu. He said angrily with a straight face: "Comrade, what nonsense are you talking about? There is no such thing as a wild man. My granddaughter has been at my house all this time. She is more innocent than the pearls in the sea."

"Also, we are here today. We are here to clarify the rumors with your leader. Please take us to the factory director or deputy director. "

Wang Yong: What, my sweetheart didn't run away with the wild man, it was because he misunderstood.

Ruined!

Seeing Chen Huaisu's unkind eyes, Wang Yong felt top-heavy and wanted to cry but had no tears.

Woo hoo hoo, I offended my sweetheart and my sweetheart's grandpa. How can I restore the impression?

After struggling to put on a smile that was uglier than crying, Wang Yong said "I'm sorry" and then took Ji Shishi and the others to find the factory director without saying a word.

"Dong dong dong, director, someone is looking for you."

"Please come in."

When a guest came, Director Hu subconsciously put down the newspaper in his hand.

When he saw the miserable Ji Shishi and the old Chen Huaixu, Director Hu felt that trouble was coming and subconsciously frowned.

"Who are you?"

Finally seeing the leader of the factory, Chen Huaixu howled without saying a word, "Director, please make the decision for my granddaughter... She is going to be forced to death by her own father..."

It's so serious, Hu The factory director's brows furrowed into a frown, "Did the workers of our factory do it? Old man, please don't be sad. If you have anything to do, just tell me slowly. If it is really the workers of our factory who are at fault, I will definitely make the decision for you." "

When Chen Huaixu heard what Director Hu said, he felt relieved and thought to himself, it seems that Director Hu is a good and upright person.

This is really great.