IMPORTANT!!!

Each character and each incident in this story is purely authors' own CREATIVITY and IMAGINATION. if by any chance there is any sort of resemblance between the real life circumstances or any other authors' hard work then it is only a coincidence. 

No VULGAR language towards your fellow readers. 

You correcting my grammatical errors is absolutely acceptable. However be POLITE. My native language is Hindi and NOT English. 

Characters criticism is readers' right and I won't dare to snatch that away but again be HUMLE & POLITE. (World already has enough of negativity, it can manage with one less negative thought, right??) 

MATURE CONTENT is present in the story such as sexual harassment, human trafficking, violence, and slight mentioning of drug use. If uncomfortable KINDLY avoid. (Author in every existing language condemn such acts)

Last but not the least I am going to ask from you all is YOUR LOVE, YOUR SUPPORT, & YOUR COMMENTS. 

(Don't hesitate to bestow me and my story your stars at the left most corner. I have a huge heart I can capture all the love you shower me upon with.)

This is my story, my work I will do as I please. I assure you all though that I will try my level best not to disappoint you. Your feedbacks will provide me some assistance surely. 

***IMPORTANT- Story is copyrighted. So don't steal. Or else I would have to be serious and take even more serious steps.****

THANK YOU!!! 

(For coming till here. Hopefully, you will be moving ahead to the next part too. )