4- LITTLE SMILE & 153?

Twins little moment, Sunshine's cute questions and kiss on forehead. You know what I like the entire chapter. 

Do you all agree ?  

Can you please all Like, Comment & Follow me on Ig and here? 

_______________________________

Ethiraj pov

"...... and being a vegetable vendor, it was not possible for me to earn 15,000 rupees in a month. Besides, we were just waiting for her to be 10 so that she could also bring some money in by working at rich people's houses, such as looking after kids, dusting, mopping, and doing dishes—that sort of work."

And I am waiting for you to end your so-called repugnant story so that I can show you the actual hell here on this earth. Tilting my head to the side, feigning sympathy towards this fucker and his wife, I let him continue his ludicrous sobbing story.

"We small people don't earn enough to go to bed with a full stomach at times, and on top of that, she was a girl. How did you expect that we could give her an education and all that you rich people believe is necessary? Had it been a boy, we would have done everything since he could have improved our financial condition along with continuing to grow our family. So no, we don't want her now." As if you had any power to take her away from me now. I appreciate the misunderstanding, though.

"I understand. You both were forced to do this. You can leave now. Don't hesitate to come to me or any of my brothers for any sort of help financially or anyway." Yeah, so I know it is time to make your life more loathing than what I planned.

"You are so generous. No parent would like to do something so horrific to their kids." With that, I gesture for them to leave.

You will die. You will have to. Not like what you would receive had you not done those shitty things with Mi Preciosa. Alas!!!! With every breath you inhale, you will die a new, different death. More tortuous than the previous one. I will ensure you beg whoever you meet to kill you and let you die. No one will give you that. She begged on the roads for some mere coins. She was beaten. She had been starved. She went through what no child deserves. And you will pay with each single breath of yours. I will fucking make sure Mi Preciosa lives in the most vibrant world in existence and you in the bleak world. Assholes. Bullshit parents. Where tears, imploring, beatings, starvation, disgustful looks, and a bowl with a hole in your hand would accompany. I smirk. You don't instigate the kings of the seven most dangerous devils extant.

I call Arjun, my pa, in the cabin.

"Make sure they face hunger for days. Not even water." I order him. This begins now.

"Yes boss. Is there anything else I can do for you, boss?"

"Keep an eye on them. And also update me often." After giving him instructions on everything he ought to finish, I exit the cabin with Aksh. He has been eerily quiet. Probably jaded. Events from yesterday must have taken a toll on him. Or everyone. The sufferings of those daunting two months must be cascading on each of them. I had that too. I am an expert at hiding what is inside me. My brothers are, too. They just failed in front of me. I read them like nobody else. Taking a deep breath and exhaling it with a deep sigh, I patted his shoulder.

"I am fine, Ethi. Mulling over some names for her." It completely left my mind amidst the hunger to take revenge.

Name. Her name should match her. Match her lightness. Match her innocence. Kindness. Her positive radiance. The way she just altered the ambience smoothly, simply by being there, Nothing else. No effort is required.

I always acknowledge the fact that there are some things in the world that are just next to impossible to ignore. Simply because they are inevitable to dodge, right before the eyes, or too conspicuous to realize. Now, I think there are some people like that too. It is hard to go unnoticed, unthinkable to not pay attention, and absurd if you even attempt. Or maybe just one. A simple, tiny figure.