2-LAKSHMI

The Adikrit's obstinacy I somehow liked it a lot. Perhaps because I, myself, is obstinate enough for the things I enjoy. Anyways.  Enjoy the chapter. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Akshaj Pov

"Mr. Singh, your presentation was brilliant, and we would love to be in collaboration with you. We have heard a lot about you being the best lawyer. However, we will let you know our decision very soon." Again, the same reasoning. For fuck sake, at least I have the guts to state the real reason, which is that I am a part of the world's powerful mafia. If I were to use it, he would not have been alive to indirectly deny my offer or the other two firms I contacted. Out of this collaboration, he would be the one getting the most benefits. I merely need it to establish my presence there entirely legally.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Italian. I will be looking forward to your positive response to it." I made a polite smile before ending this good-for-nothing video call. I just squandered another one and a half hours.

As soon as the call ended, I descended the stairs. It is already about to be 9 p.m. Everyone must be awaiting me by now for dinner.

"Ok, twins, call everyone." I abruptly accept my words and step forward to listen to the vibrant language of my twin brother. I was slightly amused and agitated due to the call.

"You fucking bastard, you snitched to Bhaiya that I bunked my math class." Ojas vents his frustration out on Akul, in spite of the fault being entirely his.

"I did not." Ojas calmly responded.

"You rucking liar, you did. Just because you are a pro at math doesn't give you the right to snitch about me..

"Last time I was telling you, I did not. You yourself were so obvious that he must have sniffed with his dog-like nose because of your lack of confidence before him when he asked about our day at school. Especially about your acumen-level mathematics skills." He is absolutely correct. Ojas never stops rubbing the corner of his shirt while lying, no matter how confidently he fibs.

"I had enough confidence while lying to him. I can swear to you that you are a normal fucker. You snitched. Now I get it. You were jealous that you did not get the pleasure of bunking a class. And because of your fucking uncalled jealousy, he made me do my math work twice with lots of scolding for every mistake I made and 45 minutes of time out." Well, what can I do? He is super weak at mathematics. I taught him till last class, and he managed, too, with extra help from Akul. This time, I believe I should look for a tutor with a high level of patience to assist with the same.

"Oh, I see. I get it. This yelling is coming because the princess's legs are hurting." I chuckle at the infamous attempt by Akul to annoy Ojas' back.

"You bitch. I will kill you."

"Shall I call someone to give you a massage, my dearest princess?"

"Fucker. I officially hate you now." I wonder, how many times in a day can Ojas go to officially hate someone?

"Well, don't cry, princess."

"Shut up."

*On a serious note, we have a math test scheduled for tomorrow." Here comes the bomb from Akul. My poor, youngest princess.

"What the fuck? And you are telling me at this hour when I can't do anything."

"As if you would have done anything had you known it before," he agreed. He loathes the subject with every single fiber of his common sense.