10.

| jisung's pov | 

two weeks must've passed by before my heat is finally over. the only thing that has been in my mind in those two weeks, was minho.

i haven't seen him in almost an entire month! what could've changed? his face? his personality? our relationship?

i wanted to see him. i wanted to look at his face again. at his eyes. i wanted to touch him. to feel the things i feel when i am with him. god, it's been so long.

his scent above all, was destroying my life stuck in these four walls. his gentle vanilla scent, none other like any i've encountered before.

i know what i want. i know what i'm gonna do now.

i'm going to do it. i'm going to let minho do whatever he wants to me. 

whatever it is, i want it. 

i'm going to minho's house after my recovery. i am going to see him and apologize for what had happened. but i'm also going to tell him that i agree with whatever it is he wants from me, because all i care about, is being near him. to hear his voice, to find the transparent warmth in his scent, to feel my heart beating like it's finally alive, i want to be with him. in any sort of way that is. 

i can't keep caring so much about how our genders and the purpose of our genders to be together. for an omega and alpha to be together because that's the nature of us. that doesn't matter to me anymore. i no longer care if minho has romantic feelings for me or if he just wants to be with me for my body. i don't care. if it means i can still be with him, i will do it. 

i will become his pathetic omega. 

🌷🌷🌷

i am knocking on the door and look down at my shoes when seconds pass. 

is anyone even there? 

i'm about to knock again but then the door swings open and i am face to face with june. june. not minho. minho's mom. 

i suddenly realize everything that has happened. not just what minho and i had been through. but everything. hana. shit! how could i forget about that? and on my heat? where dangerous things can happen?? 

how could i let this happened!? 

"june," i choke out, my face flushes red from the embarrassment of the memories. 

june doesn't look at all happy to see me. "han-ssi," she says my name but it doesn't sound right. something is going to happen...

i quickly bow my head over and over as i keep saying, "i'm so sorry. i'm sorry for what had happened! i'm sorry! i'm so sorry and so embarrassed—!" 

"han-ssi...!" june cuts off my blabbering, i freeze and slowly look up to meet her gaze. i'm so sorry i have the urge to say again, but i bite my tongue to hold myself back. she stares at me, shaking her head. "please lift you head up," she says. 

i quickly do as i was told, straightening my back and holding eye contact to show that i'm not fooling around. june sighs, messages her temples for a few seconds, and then she holds eye contact. "look, what happened were unfortunate events..." she begins, "really, there was nothing we could do...but you, han-ssi, i think you could've prevented it from happening." 

wh...what? 

"when you woke up that day, didn't you feel anything strange? i mean, there's always signs. did you not feeling anything..? at all?"