But nobody came chapter 3

Somewhere At sea...

A lone injuried, fellow gunship in havoc with on her thoughts, as she searches land running as fast as she can to somewhere for her to repair to whats left of her, creeching metal sounds with the passing water through her feet, oil spasm's leaking on her riggings hull.

Cleveland.

In disbilief trying herself to be in denial to what she just witness, the virtue, the happiness, the strong fellow cleveland had once thought of her own kind, gunning down her sisters, she remains unresponsive but yet filled with will opposite at her own morals.

Clevelad: h-how cou-ld they-..

"we where suppose to be the hope of this world, yet the eagle union I strive was just one of them, the despised enemies were sought to fought for freedom was it just for talk?, They did this severely, for them to even think of sinking there own sisters, just for those corrupted commanders"

Cleveland: I swear, when I recover from my wounds Ill.. do what I can.

*Silence*

It began a few months back, the faith of all my fellow union memebers when suddenly, new commanders were stationed out of the blue from HQ, at first it was quite the shocker how they're commander who served with them for years was suddenly replaced without any prior notice, becuase of this some ship girls started to questioned to what happened between in the lines after, only for the bay announcer to continue that, the former commander has retired from service, but to leave everyone out of nowhere and not anounced that for himself, was rather strange.

Everyone at the base knew something smelt fishy.

Cleveland: So your saying something happened with our old commander?

Enterprise: Yes, for whatever reason it was, high command refused any request for the appearance for the former commader to atleast let the other union ship girls say there final goodbye's however immediatly the request got dropped.

Cleveland: maybe commander signed at disclouser pact with some lawyer, explain why HQ, attempt being futile, it would take days for that request to be checked?

Enterprise: I know, but for it to be discharged with no other motive seems quite the suspicion.

As the two were walking out of the cafetria, Other ships girls mourn to atleast say some last farewell for there retired commander, as one of them even said that commander "never planed to retire" the shipgirl still remembering how commander was jokingly with them seemed like the former commander was pretty liked upon by the girls, one of them fond enough to be seens as trust worthy, in fact filled with determination on freedom.

Cleveland: I can somehow get why everyone had there suspicious now.

Enterprise: makes it worse when HQ refute request orders.

Afterwards, the new commanders were introduced, might be achingly nice within the public view, they were nothing alike when confined, at there own, abuse, sexual harassment, fruad, tax evassion, they never stopped until one of the member ship girls were raped, and was took to court but before could the trial began the ship girl, pulled out from the summon, unattended, the commander one sidedly won, unknowns to everyone then that a drug was forced on that ship-girl, due to temptation that drug had an overdose of arousing chemicals that even the strongest willed ships would bow down for, and started using military ships to transfer those kinds od drugs to bay hidden by the commanders.

The people who were subjected to knowing the smuggling of illegal countryband drugs, were done the same by other ship-girls, the commanders now at officially the highest stand on completely controlling the intire eagle union, one day, cleveland all by herself one night checking on her cruiser after the battle between the usual sirens.