| determination anomaly | chapter 4

Kaga: Wahhh, please mercy! We get it the idea already, stop dumping us forcefully on the ponds, its ravishing all my riggings!

Sans: hmm? Oh thats what its called, but~ Nahh~

*Dumps again*

'so the information i got from them seemed legit while they do have some lv present on there soul doesnt deem them dangerous and besides there already at there limits anyway, there so called riggings maned of ships, made od steel, although there are strong just not difined as strong on chara's level, probally lesser without the reset its pratically imposing to there power'

Akagi: You- just how much until can you stall us you cant possibly stay here forver.

Hearing akagi's words sans only made a slight giggle shivering there spine saying "well Idk about you but I think I can otherwise you wont be here this long dont you" akagi enraged by sans rather bold statment fueled her but honestly to no avail, struggling heavily on sans blue bones.

Sans: Look you gotta tell me other than this, lets start with this territory of yours and then we'll talk about letting go.

Akagi and kaga brought to a tempting offer, kaga already at wits limit, she began to say what by they mean territory, "this territory is inhabited by ours, as the sakura empire" sans peeked the intrest of sans while akagi was ferious of her sister to go as low and tell an enemy.

Sans: Huh? Sakura empire? theres no records of a country named that.

'-although we were stuck within the underground we often get atleast few years decades last info gotten was during the end of WW2, obtained by the third soul and fifth, patience & bravery, bringing there era industrialized with steam tech developed, and after then discovered other ways on innovating tech of the old reaching a peak with the help of gaster building the core, maybe history changed dratically, no that cant be there tech seemed stagnant for some reason, based on there outfit alone seemed to be pre-industrial'

Akagi: how there you!! The empire will scourge youe intire race you bastar-

Suddenly everthing went dark just a moment, then immediatly there vision were brought to normal lasting not just a mili second after sans was m infront, of akagi, with his smiling skeletal skull, akagi shivered to see no pupils in his eye sockets, rocking both of them to the core, sans can only laugh at them saying "what was that?" and again everthing goes dark which then made san his pupils appear again, spooking them.

Sans: you dont wanna go there, either that or it'll toe-your bones apart.

Letting both of thel go from his privous attack, he made sure to do something before letting them go, just before akagi was released and kaga falling to the ground made sure, there carriers were terminally damaged, bones of each rose, and pierced there riggings accurately on there hulls, remaining planes, and other hostile weapons.

Sans: there neutralized, threath no longer right?

Akagi: No, m-my storm troopers..

Kaga: Ammunition damaged! What the hell!

Sans: keep yapping your lucky I didn't decide to to sink you altogether.

Both of them couldnt refute, as now they choose kill or to be killed, but since this only favors sans in swift motion they choose to flee while still able to row up at the waters with direction all the way the main base for the both they leave a stench of vengence, apart from burnt oil and scattered metal scraps, sans gives a sigh on the horizon in between the tress inside the thick forest, finally st peace, but he knew he cant stay long there or they'll come back with a bigger force for sans to handle.