Testing the waters chapter 6

In a swift blast in the air, a huge blue hue laser blasted across the sky near one of the port of the dragon empire, as bones, levitate on the incoming siren jets that is heading towards them.

The civilians see's in awe, as the fight began to esculate more people to headed in evacuation to the north plains of the dragon empire.

In the following sequence, the capital of bejing sent out enforcements without knowledge of sans interverance, military ship-girls were, now set to place, with concentrated militia still on every ports that resides within the oceans to control the loss over the current mobilization that held against the sirens attack. 

POV: dragon empery, capital bejing, chinloa.

"It hasnt been long since, I took the throne, everything is in discharged among all the region to hold whatever is left to the southern port that was left deterred by siren fleets, fleeing civilians were told by regional for a emergency evacuation due in the attack stating a state of emergence, one information was held one by our section militia that, a individual was sent to the main capital that siren fleets are on the rise to take over the southern port "

"And thus because of the information, it was also told although the region militia was dispatched it only held significant time for civilians evacuation to completely intiate forward to the northern plains, which means to whom who had less time to evactuate safely were unharmed but also mean some who took there longer were either in, custody for execution by nature, due to the sirens cruelty face no hesitation"

Chinlao: No.. Even if the military get there they'll already be casualties among the civilian... We already lost the current militia on that region, the lost of loved once dying in action to be on vain, this will cause unpredentent uprising within the common wealth..

Lao: We have more information miss, it seems some militia near the region also heard the crisis which dispatched military interverance, bases across the ocean who are nearby, taking down a few sirens in combat, for eastern south ports harbor to also inate a state of emergency for evacuation, as more sirens arrive awhile later bombardment to market line has been reported recently, within the concentrated papulant of the south port.

Chinlao: any report from our capital forces heading to the south region? We need divisions on the sky for both, east and south, and fortify our caiptal tell bejing port-harbor and borders to the sorround region plains, use any means to protect our people

Lao:.. Miss, our capital port is near capacity due to the high activity of merchant fleeing the country it would take hours to approve customs due to port, and its saids here our ground forces are currently yet approaching, and a few military vessels were sent out from our northern port, to assists bases's near at the east, we may have to loose our footing on the south temporarily, but we can fortify the surrounding south, while east can stay neutral as well.

Chinlao:.. Theres got to be another way..

While both her, and the general assitant were contemplating on what to do, becoming as an argument between the two, as her assitant were persistent on the fact of sacrifice, chinlao herself isnt as coldblooded as her peers before taking the throne, morally to be taught in no such actions to always prioritize her people she scoffs the idea of loosing lives, either its that or she takes another plan or some mericle to happen atleast once in her own degree, already facing alot by taking the throne due to her dad sudden death, food shortages hits every market in the empery like a storm brewing in every parts of dragon empery, she has to do this right or this will turn on her mistake.

As she began to once again plead for another way to solve this, all her bottled feelings spirals outwards on her assistant, lao, who was hessitant told her "this is the only way your majesty" he says, she looks at him in glee, still streaming with tears in whole disbelief, she finally took the blow of every monarch has to encounter, sacrificial is key, if you dont have it know lost, while your enemy prevails.