20. Tvish (Part 5)

'Where are you staying?'

Chandrakant's phone lit up with a message, and a smile tugged at his lips. He had been expecting a message from his kitten earlier than this.

'Why? I don't think that's any of your concern.' He replied, typing out his response.

There was something about Miss. Devika Mishra that ignited a fire within him. Unlike most women he had encountered or dated, she didn't shy away from her raw femininity. Her unapologetic confidence was so fucking refreshing, driving him wild with rebellious desire. He couldn't get her out of his mind, she remained in his thoughts, her presence lingering like an intoxicating musk he couldn't shake off.

The way she had teased him earlier that evening, with her bold gaze and playful demeanor, had left him exhilarated and wanting more.

'What I should or shouldn't be concerned about is none of your business.' She shot back.

Freaking fiery, she could ignite the entire universe, her spirited gaze leaving him both mesmerized and captivated.

That day, the clash between Jagdish and him was unlike anything they'd experienced before. While they had been academic rivals back in college, vying for the top spot in courses and moot court competitions, personal disputes had never arisen between them. This time, however, they found themselves at odds, growling like fierce beasts.

And all because of the lovely Devi, the enigmatic woman who had torched a spark of curiosity within him that he couldn't ignore.

He desired to hold her close and listen to her sweet moans as he touched her in the places that he knew would bring her close to bliss.

His phone vibrated with a new message and he chuckled.

'Rot in hell, I don't care.'

Clicking his tongue, he typed. 'You can collect my decomposed body from Hyatt.'

In the dead of night, he shifted in his bed to find Jagdish sleeping soundly on his own and added, 'It wouldn't be putrid if you gathered it now.'

'You want me to compile the case details immediately...huh? Showing off to impress me?' Her reply was like a bolt of lightning, he could sense her urgency and smirked.

'I'd rather not flaunt those skills to you... I have better talents useful for you.' His smile widened imagining how she would react to his messages. Lord, he wanted to see her face.

'Oh? Enlighten me, Advocate Sahab!'

'Can't do that via messages.'

'If you're willing to spill the secrets, I can make it there in forty-five minutes.'

'Oh, isn't it a little too late for you to venture out solo?' He was sincerely concerned, yet his heart couldn't resist having this chance, to fucking seize any opportunity.

There was no reply from her for a few minutes. He stared at the blank screen and prayed to all the millions of gods across all the religions to let her disapprove of his message.

'Mr. Baggy, are you concerned about me?'

He swallowed, 'What if I say yes?'

'I am a Punekar, no one fucking dares to cross me in my Pune.'

Hell, yes!

He sprang out of bed and began typing, 'Okay, I'll be waiting.'

'Done.'

--

As he walked out of the hotel, he spotted her haughtily leaning against a stunning Royal Enfield. Running his hand through his hair, he asked, "Is that your bike?"

"No, I stole a fancy motorcycle at three in the morning just to come and see you, your Lordship," she snorted.

A chuckle escaped him. "Devi, your sarcasm could burn the planet, don't splash it like acid on me."

Devika's lips curved into a smile, and he struggled to maintain his composure. She was beautiful.

He scanned her length. She was clad in fitted jeans and a loose t-shirt paired with a denim jacket—simple yet undeniably sexy. Her brown hair was pulled into a messy bun, with a few stray tendrils framing her gorgeous face, tempting him to reach out to brush them away from her dark caramel skin and... run his thumb across those plump lips and...

"Would you like to go somewhere?" He heard her ask him something.

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he zoomed out his vision to frown. "Ah... Pardon?"

Frustration etched across her face, she pressed her left hand to her forehead. In a swift motion, she swung her left leg over the bike and settled into the seat. Gesturing to him, she commanded, "Sit." and wore her helmet.

It was more of an order than a request.

His confusion deepened. "Sit?"

Devika let out a sigh and threw a helmet towards him. "Kant, shut up and just sit."

Amused by her assertiveness, he caught the helmet and teased, "Are you trying to lure me into a kidnapping?"

With a determined expression, she started the bike. "I'll take off in two minutes if you don't stop with your fucking nonsense and listen to me."

Raising his hands in surrender, he complied. "Alright, my lady," he said, wearing his helmet. He settled behind her and whispered into her ear, "Is this going to turn into a case of Stockholm syndrome?"

"We'll have to wait and see," she replied cryptically, her voice husky.

A smile tugged at his lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling a rush of excitement as she revved the engine and left a trail of dust behind them.

--

A/N

For those curious, Chandrakant and Devika are pivotal characters in this book.

While I could have crafted separate stories for them (I might---might...not 'will'---write a short story, I don't want to tag the current story as "Mature" because these two want to do things that are smutty af and could be R-rated) unlike Samiksha-Xavier-Alisha-Satya—who are also close friends—Nishita-Devika and Jagdish-Chandrakant's stories are intertwined too closely to be separated.

Therefore, their journeys will feature prominently in this book.

"Love Mera Hit Hit" is the only song playing on my phone for the past two days, as I just can't think of anything else but Mr. Baggy and Devi.

P. S. Just a heads up that the next update is set for May 2nd, 2024. However, I'll be on vacation back home until the last week of May, so updates might be irregular. I'm looking forward to spending quality time with my parents and friends. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to make up for it by dropping a few chapters together when I can. Thanks for your understanding!

Vote share comment :)