Part 1 🥺❤️

Would you believe I was once bullied ???
I get it sounds so weird cause I'm constantly kind , I'm constantly being the one that cheers everyone else up but the truth is , it was bad .

Like heavy bad , to a point where I felt I couldn't go on anymore .
I would cry every night , I would put my hand in front of my mouth trying to cover up the screams that I knew would fill up my dark room .... I didn't want my parents to know exactly how bad it was so I would deal with it by acting "okay " and when i look at my notifications on wattpad , i see so many broken teenagers who have absolutely no one to go to so they come here and vent , well ....
so many times I just wish I could be there for them on a friend level and remind them that even though it seems so dark and so lonely , we not alone .

There were so many days I didn't get it , I felt like something was wrong with me , I was thrown with papers , laughed at , mocked at JUST LIKE JESUS .

Notice what I did there .... ???

The same people He preached to , showed love to was the same people that broke Him down , laughed at Him , spat at Him when He was on that cross .
A man who was sinless , caused no one any harm .

Notice how He is us and we are Him ???

He relates with everything we facing and that's why He is someone we can go to .

When we caught up in our thoughts at 3am and there's no one we can call , He is there , waiting for you silently and patiently . 🥺❤️