Part 13 🥺❤️

Let's focus on one word for a second .

" betrayal "

Now I'm pretty sure when you saw this word , it opened up some old wounds .It brought up emotions that was hidden deep within , it brought up things you've never healed from such as friendships that went south , people that backstabbed you and left you in the dark , all these types of things .

Now , Jesus had a friend that was pretty close to Him , Judas .

he walked beside Jesus , he was basically someone that Jesus was extremely open with , someone Jesus trusted wholeheartedly and probably even confided in .

But then he did the most awful thing , he betrayed Jesus who poured into his life , supported him , cared for him and believed in him .

And when I think about it , it must have really hurt , like REALLY hurt .

And when I look at us , we are human too , we feel that heaviness that comes when someone betrays us , we so badly want revenge but what Jesus taught us was that , Christianity isn't about loving those that are kind to us , and are Holy .
It's about loving Judas , the cowards , the backstabbers , the heartbreakers , the snakes , the ones you least expect it from .

I know it's tough , but the world needs our light , our love , our kindness to be able to change , without our sparkle , it's just going to continue to get darker .
But as Jesus says , " you are the light of the world ." 🥺🥺🥺✨

I love you guys , take care . 🥺🥺❤️❤️