Prayer time !!! ❤️🥺

A PRAYER FOR BREAKTHROUGH

Father, we thank You today for the evidence of your presence in our hearts. We thank You for the peace that passes all understanding, that guards our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus. I thank You today that Your voice is calling out now to someone who has felt very far away from You. They’ve been unable to pray, they haven’t been able to sing, they just can’t seem to break the barrier. It’s been seeming for them lately like You disappeared and they know better, but they just can’t seem to come out from under the burden. There’s been so much doubt that has set in and they need a breakthrough.

God, I pray for breakthrough in their life this moment in the name of Jesus. I’m praying for the one who’s barely been able to get out of bed. I’m praying for the one who can’t pray for themself. I thank You that Your Spirit groans with us. When we don’t have words, You understand the things we don’t say. You know the needs that we don’t mention.

I don’t know who I’m praying for today, but You do, Lord. It is my belief, my strong conviction, that You are big enough to meet every need and personal enough to call every name. So Lord, do the thing today that they cannot do. I ask that the thing they woke up worried about, that You would just do a work right now in that situation that would amaze them. I pray for testimonies this week of people saying, “God did it for me. I had given up on it, but God did it for me.”

In fact, God, Your reputation is so good with us, we’re not gonna wait for You to work it out, we’re gonna praise You by faith right now for what You did, for what You are doing, and for what You’re gonna do. But most of all, we give you the praise for who You are. Amen . 🥺❤️