Chapter 3

A few days later, i got the notification of a package at the door. I jumped up and ran out to grab it. I brought it to my room and opened it. It was a shiny silver dual-sided battle ax with black details and little designs on it, with Engel’s name engraved onto the handle. I admired and spun it around in my hand, setting it in my right one with a firm grip, and placed it on my bed. I had to hide this. But where? I looked around her room a bit, and found a good place. I hid the ax before making sure that my family won’t be able to find it. I decided I can get Edward next. He didn’t do anything, but he still deserves it. Once I finished up what I was doing, I grabbed my stuff and headed off to school, as I was running late. 

When I got to the school, I could hear people talking about how Zip didn’t show up, and I noticed how Edward and Oliver were talking about how she wasn’t answering their calls or texts. Claire grinned and went over to Bubble. 

“Hey Bubble, what’s with all the Zip talk?”
Bubble grabbed a paper and wrote down ‘people are saying she went missing, she hasn’t responded to anyone in days.’ Bubble wrote.

“Ah, that’s strange, maybe she got grounded or something. Shouldn’t be to much of a worry.” Claire said, and gave Bubble a reassuring grin.

When we were done talking, I went over to Edward and Oliver. 

“Hey! Do you guys know what happened to Zip? I heard she’s supposedly missing.” Claire asked the two.

“We don’t know. She hasn’t answered us at all.” Edward said with a worried tone.

“She is probably fine. If you wanna hang out after school maybe we can look for her together, incase she IS missing.” Claire suggested, looking over at Edward.

“Oh, that’d be great! Oliver, will you be able to come too?” Edward asks, looking over at him.

“No sadly, I have somewhere I’m being forced to go, so I won’t be able to. I wish you two luck though!” Oliver exclaimed.

“Well, ok! I’ll meet up with you in front of the school when classes end, ok?” Claire says joyfully, looking over at Edward.

“Oh, alright. Cya” He said, walking away with Oliver.

“Bye..!” Claire says, her grin turning more malicious as they walk away.

*************************

After school, Claire waited in front of the school for Edward, watching him come up to her. 

“Hey, sorry if im a little late.”
“Oh no worries! We should get going. I also have to grab something from my house too.” Claire replied, signaling to head to her house.

The two went to her house, Claire went in and told Edward to wait outside. She went in and grabbed her battle ax, shoving it in her bag. Once she did, she grabbed some gloves and other stuff to bring with her, and went back out.

“Okay, I’m ready to go!” Claire said.

When the two were walking around, Claire led them to the same spot where she killed Zip, and was walking behind Edward, slowly grabbing out her ax.

“Hey uh, why are we he-”
Claire cuts Edwards arm clean off with her ax.

“WHAT THE-”

Claire continues attacking him, swinging at his legs, head, and basically anything, before cutting his head off. She watches as the blood gushed out of his decapitated and ruined body, with a grin.

“This was fun, and I’m sorry for your fate, but it had to be done. Hmm, now I’m hungry.” She says, crouching down to his body for a yummy snack.

.... --- .-- . ...- . .-. --..-- / .. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. / -- .- -.-- / -.- -. --- .-- / .... --- .-- / - --- / ... - --- .--. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- / .. / -.-. .- -. / . -. -.. / .. - --..-- / .. / -.-. .- -. / ... - --- .--. / .. - / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / .... --- .-- / - --- / ... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.-