Chapter 4

Claire was practicing some tricks with her battle ax, she wanted to be able to throw it into the air and catch it. After alot of failed attempts (And bloody hands) she finally managed to perfect it. Once she did, she bandaged up her hands, and hid her battle ax again. She grabbed her stuff and headed off to school.

When she got to school, she noticed people even more worried, due to the disappearance of Edward. Oliver approached her. 

“Claire, what happened yesterday? Cause now Edward isn’t responding.” He said worriedly.

“Oh, I don’t know. We got separated when we were searching and I just assumed he went home! I don’t know what happened!” She said with fake sympathy.

“Ah, well, ok. Tell me if you go out there again. I heard one of the teachers has been going out lately every other day to look for them. You could probably go with her tomorrow.” Oliver said.

“Hmm, ok. Thank you, Oliver.” Claire said with a blank face, and walked away. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone, but she wanted to know which teacher it is. Due to him saying ‘her’ it’s not Mister Demi. In her history class, Miss Emily said she was going on lookout for the other students tomorrow, if any of them wanted to join. She said she was gonna look around the abandoned warehouse. Perfect. Apparently Chip was going too, poor little boy. But now I need to prepare, cause taking out a teacher will be difficult. The main one she wants to take out is Miss Circle, but that definitely won’t be all that easy. Starting small is good. She ended up falling asleep during class. When she woke up, even though class ended and it was lunch so there was nobody left in there, she felt as if she could still hear voices around her. And her ears felt much more sensitive to the noises around her. She brushed it off and went to lunch. When she got there, she sat down next to Bubble and was talking to her, but she felt herself losing focus due to the other conversations, and almost fell asleep again. (haha stupid insomnia haver!!!!!!!!) After she finished all her classes, she went back home and went onto her bed, grabbing her phone and going online to figure out what is wrong with her. She keeps having hallucinations, delusions, and constant lack of motivation as well as difficulty sleeping. She found nothing but stuff saying to see a doctor about how she could have narcolepsy (She doesn’t have narcolepsy) or schizophrenia (:3). She obviously knows she has neither (stupid) and decides to go to sleep, she has a lot to prepare for tomorrow.

.-- . / -.-. .- -. / .- .-.. .-.. / . -. -.. / - .... .. ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / -... . / ..-. .-. . . .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / .--- ..- ... - / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-