Chapter 5

She woke up the next morning with a sigh, she barely slept and it was 2AM currently. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't fall back asleep. She got up and grabbed her ax from the hiding area, and just decided to fidget with it and do tricks with it the rest of the night. Big day planned tomorrow, of course. She had a double kill. She felt bad for Chip, he doesn't deserve this, he is just a kid after all. But oh well. She packed up her killing gear into a bag, as well as a lollipop, because hell yea candy.

When she went to school in the morning, she went through all her classes as normal, falling asleep now and then. She forced herself awake, because she knew what'd happen if her grades fell. When she finally got to her history class, Miss Emily said she was headed down close to around 5-6. Good, it'll be around sunset then. Coincidental isn't it? She laughed to herself. As long as it's just Miss Emily and Chip, she should be ok. If more people come, it would be a hassle, but she can handle it.

During lunch after history, she decided to just walk around the halls, and found Oliver walking into Alice's room. Why is he doing that? He KNOWS the consequences. She decided to wait outside the door nearby to see what happens. Once lunch ended, she saw Oliver walking out, saying a farewell to someone who she could only assume was Alice. How was he still alive? She hid behind the wall before he could see her, and she quietly walked away. Thank god he didn't see her, wasn't bout to be questioned today. However, she definitely had some questions without answers that she needed to figure out.

Since lunch was over, she went to her next class, as she only had one more class left. She was probably gonna sleep through it again today, because she needs to prepare herself, and how she will do it. If there is a teacher and a kid, she will most likely have to get the teacher first, as if she takes out the kid first the teacher will most likely do something, like fight or run. She was woken up by someone snapping in front of her face.

"Cmon, class is over." The teacher said, looking down at her.

"Right, sorry." Claire said blankly, scurrying up and out of the classroom.

Once she got back home, she mapped out a good path to the abandoned warehouse that she is going to be going to, and made sure to pack some stuff, it was only 3PM currently so she had plenty of time. She decided to play with her cat MoeMoe for a bit. She walks over to her cat and grabs a cat toy from a nearby shelf, playing with her cat.

***************

After she was finished, it was 5:30, so she should probably head out.

Once she traveled down to where the warehouse was, she walked in and walked around, finding Miss Emily and Chip shortly after.

"Ah, found you two! I decided to come with." Claire said to them.

"That's nice! Sadly nobody else came, but at least you did." Miss Emily exclaimed.

The three began walking around looking, and Chip suggested they could maybe split up.

"Okay, then you and Claire can go look on the inside, I'll look on the outside." Miss Emily said, walking out.

Claire pulled the lollipop out of her bag and gave it to Chip with a weak smile, she still couldn't believe what she had to do.

When Chip was walking in front of Claire, she grabbed her ax out of her bag. She raised up the ax over her head and mouthed im sorry before slicing down at his left arm, then his right. He fell over and rolled over onto his back, trying to back away and scream for someone, but nobody answered. Claire felt a tear fall down her face as she chopped his legs clean off. She then cut off his head, watching it roll across the floor, she held her hand to her face and dropped her ax, crouching down and crying. Once she stopped, she decided to grab Chip's fish hat and put it in her bag. She picked up her bloody ax, and slowly started walking towards where Miss Emily was, her clothes covered in blood. Claire went up to Miss EMily, and she turned to look at Claire.

"Claire! Have you fou-" Emily stops, and stares in horror at the bloodied Claire. Before she can run, Claire jumps at her and swings her ax at her legs, causing her to fall. Miss Emily looks up at Claire

"Claire, what.. Are you the reason they're missing?" She stutters out, as Claire raises her ax.

"Yes, and I'm sorry. But he didn't deserve it either." She said, as she began to lower her ax.

"Wait, who is-"Claire slams her ax down, cutting Miss Emily in half. Claire sighs as she breathes heavily, wiping some blood off herself. She reaches down and grabs her body, dragging it into the warehouse. Once she got in, she sat down and started eating Miss Emily's body.

Once she finished, she decided to leave Chip, as it was already bad enough killing him. She changed her clothes and went back to her house to take a shower, praying her parents home currently. She puts her bloody clothes and Chip's fish hat in the washer and got in the shower. When she finished showering she put away her other stuff (Including re-hiding her ax) and went to sleep. Today has been a rough day.

.. / -.- -. --- .-- / .. - / -- .- -.-- / ... --- ..- -. -.. / .- / -... .. - / -.-. .-. .- --.. -.-- --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / -- .- -.-- / -... . / .- / -... .. - / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / -.. --- .. -. --. / - .... .. ... --..--

End of chapter 5!!!!