Teeth

THIS IS A CHAPTER MY FRIEND corn-prices MADE INSPIRED BY MY STORY, THIS IS A MINI CHAPTER TO BIDE ME MORE TIME FOR CHAPTER 7. I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM.

*Your ghost haunts me, it makes me flinch most days.*

Claire picked at the skin around her fingers, pacing- wondering what it was that she did wrong. Or, why out of all the people in the world did it have to be Engel? The one person who defended her, that was attached to her. The thought of him was like a parasite she didn't wish to extract herself from, her heart pounded thinking about all the ´what ifs´ if he were still alive.

*But..*

It hit her like a strike of lightning. Something was brewing inside of her, something vile, something to make her want to draw blood. She felt it in her finger tips, they trembled and she slowly covered her mouth as she took in heavy breaths. She closed her eyes, gulping as adrenaline rushed up to her.

*..I am my own God, and martyr.*

She wanted to *kill.* She bared her teeth, and scratched at her wrist profusely. Deep down, she knew they didn't deserve a fate as brutal, and animalistic as this one. But they took away one of the dearest things to her, they consciously did this- and yet, they've never faced true consequences. 

Claire opens her eyes, only to see the fragments of Zip, pleading in a pool of their own blood. She stared down with dark, apathetic eyes. With both hands clasped around her ax, she lifted it, tears pricked at her eyes before swinging it down with a loud splat.¨The moral of the story,¨ *Swing!* ¨I'll gut you if I need to!¨ She screamed.

She was stuck between a line of beautifully macabre, and uncharacteristically psychotic. Memory was punishment for her, and before she´d confront the light at the end of the tunnel, it showed her not all love was gentle, or wholesome. It could be obsessive, full of dirt and grittiness. Something you didn't get over, something you ran from..

*Sometimes it feels like teeth.*

Again, credits to corn-prices for the mini thing and for giving me permission to add this. Also please dont forget to join the discord server linked in the previous chapter for some exclusive stuff and spoilers!!<3