Prologue

Kali, not a daddy's little princess because she doesn't even know how it feels. Not a pampered mother's child because her life was messed up by her mother. Not someone special to anyone because she hates men. Not a kind-hearted girl, as her kindness is always taken advantage of.

She grew up surrounded by bloodshed and guns. Throughout her early years, her only dream was to escape that violent world and find happiness. But fate had other plans. She was forced to wield a gun and rule the Mafia, where men assumed superiority. Her war tactics and fighting skills made even the most dangerous men fear her, and she became the Mafia Queen.

However, life took an unexpected turn when she fell for Arnav, a self-made billionaire who was kind, sweet, and loving. Unlike her, he despised violence and sought a peaceful life. An accident brought them together, and Arnav cared for her without knowing her true identity. Kali fell for him, realizing that all she wanted was love. She claimed him as her own.

But Arnav had no interest in marrying a woman from the Mafia. Kali found herself trapped in that dangerous world, desperate to win his heart.

Meanwhile, Kalki, a notorious Mafia playboy and who loves one nightstands, set his eyes on Kali. His desire for her courage and boldness was irresistible. Kalki didn't take no for an answer; he wanted her. But he only pursue virgins. Kali made a daring decision knowing this: she would escape Kalki's clutches by marrying Arnav against his wishes.

Arnav, unaware of Kali's identity, tied the knot. His anger intensified when he discovered that she had deceived him into marriage. Would he assist her in escaping from Kalki? Could Kali win over Arnav's heart? Would this marriage bring an end to her suffering, or would it lead to a life of unending pain?

Hi dear readers, how is the plot? Please vote and comment if you like the storyline.