Final A/N

Hi,

So I just wanted to come here and thank you guys. I got an immense amount of support when I started this book, an amount that I never thought could be possible. Its been a crazy 2 years with loads of changes in my life, and I thank you for joining me on this journey. ❤️

It did die out and I don't blame you guys as I took my time writing this book, but I'd be so glad if you guys found my book again and read it.

I'd especially like to thank GeniousMin for being her from the start, and Herscherr_of_Void for being especially vocal while supporting me writing this book.

Let's move onto facts about this book:

- As most of you know I do not have any set idea of where the plot is going, so I've just been writing with 'the flow'.
- Taufiq was actually supposed to be in a fake relationship with Alayna before Mikhail came back - The storyline of Ayla being alive was thought of like half way through the story.
- Despite writing a happy ending, I was going to have Mikhail and Alayna split ways if I ever rewrote this book. (But I don't think I could do that now)
- Also I forgot about Xavier in the epilogue, I think you will realise 😬

I can't remember anything else, and I'll be taking a short hiatus.

And I SHALL BE BACK with more bad-ass female leads.

So I hope most of you will carry on reading my books.

Its been an honour, and if I ever end up publishing this book, I hope you will buy it.

Thank you all for the support and love, I'll miss you guys. It's physically paining me to end this book and mark it as complete, as I've been working on it for 2 years, sure it's not the most amazing book out there, but I genuinely love the improvement in my writing and myself.

In'sha'Allah I will write more books, in a lot of different genres, with a large variety of supporters behind me.

Thank you one last time, this is the end of It Was Always Written 💕

I hope to see you guys in my future books.

This is the last update for this book 😭

Good Bye